DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Releases

THERE IS GOING TO BE A FIREFLY GAME!!!!!

This is going to be great. Let me read all about it...

Posted Image

A Firefly game should be one or two things:

1) FTL style space combat roguelike game.

2) A third person shooter with RPG like elements a la Mass Effect.

This will be bad, very bad.

I have seen a bit about Scribblenauts : DC Unmasked, this might be the game that causes me to upgrade and buy a 3DS

Have you seen some of the images they put on their Facebook page?  Confirmed summonable characters include:

Aztek

the Speeding Bullets versions of Kal-El/Batman and Lex Luthor/Joker

Sparx (of the Ravers)

Arm Fall Off Boy

"banished" characters such as Ted Kord and Stephanie Brown are also definitely in there.

This game by itself isn't enough to get me to get a 3DS, but between new Smash Bros., new Fire Emblem and other stuff coming down the pipe I will almost certainly end up with one

You Shadowrun folks are going to have to help me out.. I have a Shadowrun Returns Hack-A-Thon (IE, four hour session to build a module contest with a prize to the best module) at GenCon, and with the delayed release, I only have three weeks to learn a lot of the stuff about the editor before GenCon.So you may be asked to be beta testers as I try the system out,

A Firefly game should be one or two things:1) FTL style space combat roguelike game.2) A third person shooter with RPG like elements a la Mass Effect.This will be bad, very bad.

If Bioware got the Firefly license and Joss actually wrote the game, I don't think I could be responsible for how I would react.

I have never played any of the Lego games, but I'm officially pumped for Lego Marvel. It looks great.

I've only played Lego Batman. I'm also looking forward to the game as you might have seen on the old board.

I've only played Lego Batman. I'm also looking forward to the game as you might have seen on the old board.

I got so excited for it that I went out last night and bought Lego Batman 2, and I'm not a DC fan.

Yeah, I saw those when IGN live streamed them at Comic-Con and that's what made me excited about the game.

They also said they want to put in less random goons and other in exciting playable characters this time, to make almost every playable character unique and super powered. Sure, there's a good chance they're full of shit. BUT I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

Also, add "Ares" to my most wanted. Because I want to swing an axe.