DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

Bryan needs to let Total Divas go. Really, dude...a scripted reality show about attractive semi-famous people isn't that hard to understand or that newsworthy. His befuddlement about how they'd possibly find material to film an hour-long episode every week is annoying.

I thought the UFC breakfast would be in a fancy hotel.  Looks like a Denny's.  Here is something I had no idea about in the new back issue of the observer from the ECDUB section:

"On the undercard, Big Titan came out in a total Razor Ramon get-up as Slice & Dice Ramirez with the toothpick and the slicked hair and the Cuban accent."

I guess Vince may have gotten the fake Razor gimmick from this?!?!

I saw old people in the booth so I just assumed it was a Denny's.  i thought it would be a bit more private. 

Old people aren't allowed at restaurants?

Also, why would it be private if they're touring the Bay Area meeting people? Making it off limits would negate the whole purpose of it.

"Old people aren't allowed at restaurants?"

Who said that?  I just said they could go to Denny's

You assumed it was Denny's because old people are there. Why would you make that stupid assumption?

You assumed it was Denny's because old people are there. Why would you make that stupid assumption?

Old people eat at Denny's?

Old people eat at Denny's?

I don't think they're exclusive to one restaurant chain.  

Fucking Shoney's was the absolute best.

Best thing where I grew up was that the Shoney's was in an old abandoned Denny's.  It was surreal. 

Eating there felt like an act of espionage.  A crime against God and country.

It was perfection.

I thought the UFC breakfast would be in a fancy hotel.  Looks like a Denny's.  Here is something I had no idea about in the new back issue of the observer from the ECDUB section:

"On the undercard, Big Titan came out in a total Razor Ramon get-up as Slice & Dice Ramirez with the toothpick and the slicked hair and the Cuban accent."

I guess Vince may have gotten the fake Razor gimmick from this?!?!

Posted Image

• Like 1

It is diner debate on the Meltzer thread.  Sounds about right.   :unsure:

For a decent shoney's alternative, I recommend the Eat N Park in terms of breakfast buffets. 

They have those here in Wet Vagina.

I've always thought the verbs are in the wrong order.

It is diner debate on the Meltzer thread.  Sounds about right.   :unsure:

For a decent shoney's alternative, I recommend the Eat N Park in terms of breakfast buffets. 

They have those here in Wet Vagina.

I've always thought the verbs are in the wrong order.

That and there's a potential copyright infringement suit relating to a small patch of land kept fenced off in Jim Cornette's yard where you can buy Midnight Express glossy's at $10 each.