DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

Is there any way to change the typo in the title of this thread?  It's hell on my OCD.

Just pretend it is an intentional mistake. Since it does fit a thread about Meltzer.

This makes me wonder what it might look life for cool arrow to try and read the newsletter itself.

Posted Image

Yes, it's that time again.

As it turned out, any e-mails that have been sent since Monday night to [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] directed here are not coming in. 

I was expecting this issue to be fixed by now but it hasn't been.  It is a problem with my service provider, juno.com, which, without letting me know, has blocked me from getting my e-mails and after two days of promising to fix it has not done so.

If you have sent any e-mails since Monday night to any of those addresses, please send them to [email protected] for now.  When the problem is rectified, I will make a note of it here.

This isn't new but I'll mention it anyway:

Dave Meltzer's protege has a newsletter in which he(Bryan) writes about 5% of(if that).

Dave needs to have better taste/judgement.

That is just pathetic. The guy(Bryan) can't even be bothered to write his own newsletter. He literally outsources almost the entire newsletter.

Man do I love a Chinese Buffet. My favorite guilty pleasure and my wife hates them so I barely get to go. There is one by my house I have gone to by myself a few times because it is just that yummy.

To tie this to the thread, Sunday is Super China Buffet Day for the F4W part of the site. :)

Dave Meltzer's protege has a newsletter in which he(Bryan) writes about 5% of(if that).

That is just pathetic. The guy(Bryan) can't even be bothered to write his own newsletter. He literally outsources almost the entire newsletter.

I think the newsletter is secondary to the audio content.

Totally agree.  I probably only ever read the WO for an obit or a huge angle. And I've been a subscriber for four years and never read the F4 once.

Dave really should spring a couple bucks for a proofreader.  They had a TNA Impact Yes/No survey on the update today, and he managed to misspell the word "No."

Totally agree.  I probably only ever read the WO for an obit or a huge angle. And I've been a subscriber for four years and never read the F4 once.

Dave really should spring a couple bucks for a proofreader.  They had a TNA Impact Yes/No survey on the update today, and he managed to misspell the word "No."

Lost it.

Alvarez needs to just fold his sheet for his own credibility. If you cannot be bothered to write more than a few paragraphs a week yourself, time to give it up.

I want to know who, if anybody, actually buys the hard copy of Figure 4 Weekly still.

Yeah, those were great. Though, why didn't he explain what the mounds of loose paper he was standing on were!?

Whomever Dave gets to eventually convert his tapes to DVD needs to torrent that shit up STAT.