DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

Schneider has a shady profile pic.

Half my brain is telling me it's a mob guy testifying from behind a screen.  The other half of my brain is telling me it's a misshapen candle some kid made at summer camp that half-melted in the car on the way home.

Say, does this board have one of those private message thingies?

Just wondering.

if you click on a member's username, you go to his/her profile page.  Above the profile info, there's a button "Send me a message."

Was I was too subtle?

Yeah.  I didn't reread the rest of the thread to get what you were hinting at.  Honestly, until I looked, I had no idea if you could send PM's or how.

Half my brain is telling me it's a mob guy testifying from behind a screen.  The other half of my brain is telling me it's a misshapen candle some kid made at summer camp that half-melted in the car on the way home.

Great, thanks.

Now that I've seen that second one, I can't unsee it.

Great, thanks.

Now that I've seen that second one, I can't unsee it.

Sad memories.  Oh, Camp Don Bosco, is there any part of me you didn't scar?

Oh, SNAP!

He called 'scoreboard' all over yo' ass!

No really just FSW repeats the same cycle over and over. He picks a fight at me, makes odd and untrue statements then some who knows me eventually seems them here and then makes fun of FSW to the point of his embarrassment and then he stops. After the last time it happened I thought he finally learnt from all his follies. But no.

Hahahaha you've been white knighting Meltzer for years on here and for what, 20,000 tweets on Twitter? I don't even need to ridicule you, you do it to yourself.

But hey maybe Meltz will retweet you one day and it will all have been worth it?

I touched a nerve and again you are the last person to issue a post count diss. 

Never really white knighted Melty. I just poked holes in goofballs and their goofball opinions. There's plenty to be critical of Dave of, I do it all the time fam. As per usual you are completely off the mark when it comes to me. 

I'll now heed Phil's warning. Now back to this tremendous dinner talk.

Oh, SNAP!

He called 'scoreboard' all over yo' ass!

No really just FSW repeats the same cycle over and over. He picks a fight at me, makes odd and untrue statements then some who knows me eventually seems them here and then makes fun of FSW to the point of his embarrassment and then he stops. After the last time it happened I thought he finally learnt from all his follies. But no.

Hahahaha you've been white knighting Meltzer for years on here and for what, 20,000 tweets on Twitter? I don't even need to ridicule you, you do it to yourself.

But hey maybe Meltz will retweet you one day and it will all have been worth it?

I touched a nerve and again you are the last person to issue a post count diss. 

Never really white knighted Melty. I just poked holes in goofballs and their goofball opinions. There's plenty to be critical of Dave of, I do it all the time fam. As per usual you are completely off the mark when it comes to me. 

I'll now heed Phil's warning. Now back to this tremendous dinner talk.

When I say cut it out, I mean cut it out, not take a last shot and cut it out. Take the weekend off.

• Like 6

Holy fucking God, in a week that features a UFC PPV, the G1 climax and a SHIT TON of good wrestling on TV, Bryan and Sempervive spent 30 MINUTES discussing Total Divas at the top of the show.

What the fucking fuck????

• Like 2

Is there any way to change the typo in the title of this thread?  It's hell on my OCD.

It makes me think of Almond Bus, and then it makes me hungry for almonds and/or Almond Milk.

An anagram for Almond Milk is 'Old Man Milk'.

• Like 1