DVDVR Message Board

All things STAR WARS~!

ultimoDANK

The Target costume commercials already spoiled the girl's Force Sensitivity. Although I imagine Finn has some as well, since he's like, handling a Lightsaber.

Han dying might be accurate, because the Falcon toy doesn't come with him.

• Like 1

I maintain that Hayden got the worst material in the prequels dialogue wise. When Ewan MacGregor gets to plead like his soul is being torn apart that Palpatine is evil and Christensen has to reply with "From my perspective the Jedi are the ones who are evil!"

Just fucking yikes.

I still wonder aloud how those words can exit the mouth of a man who hours prior had personally killed a bunch of children with a lightsaber.  Who writes this bullshit?

Film-director-George-Luca-008.jpg

I suppose he considered it like killing baby serial killers. 

Yeah, the main thing I'm thinking would be cool is Luke as bad guy.   All the other shit from the RLM prediction deal seems to align with my hot pork.  Black dude dying seems almost too obvious so it will obviously actually happen.

I wanna see some ewok blood motherfucks.

So is this merch leak about Finn true? Ive seen reports both ways...

For those who don't know -

Finn is Lando's son. Merchandise with his full name has supposedly been shipped.

Since Finn and Chewbacca are the figures shipping with the big ass Falcon, I can see it being true.

So is this merch leak about Finn true? Ive seen reports both ways...

For those who don't know -

Finn is Lando's son. Merchandise with his full name has supposedly been shipped.

Since Finn and Chewbacca are the figures shipping with the big ass Falcon, I can see it being true.

It's not true. It was listed in a Amazon listing for a puzzle by some random seller and people ran with it. Like Lando would name his son Finn. Lando would name his son something line Poontango Calrissean.

• Like 4

Start with episode 4. Then episode 5. Then if you're really want to know what happens next, watch episode 6 (then 2 and 3), but if you're really interested in the world building and overall story, go back and watch episodes 2 and 3 first, then 6. 

Watch episode 1, but only the scenes with lightsabers in them.

• Like 1

This was nearly the same thing that happened with the kid who got to see an early version of Up. They got to see it early and then died right after the movie was over. They were in so much pain that they couldn't keep their eyes open, so the mom described everything that was happening.

Goddammit. Every time I think of that story the waterworks start flowing.

WTF is blocking Finn's/Luke's lightsaber? At first I thought it was Cpt. Phasma's gun, but it's just a regular old storm trooper.

Spoilerish, maybe??

The Troopers are confirmed as using the old McQuarrie shield/saber type of weapons.  They are trained to use light sabers, hence Finn having some knowledge of the weapon.