DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

For that matter, we should be taking bets on which current, in their "prime" QB will be taking the Vikings Old QB Retirement Tour in 7-10 years. I say Stafford is the best bet, but who knows...Matt Ryan? Philip Rivers?

Surely Ben Roethlisberger will be long dead by then?

Ah, who am I kidding? It's obviously going to be Rodgers and I will laugh and laugh and laugh. Because fuck the Vikings.

For that matter, we should be taking bets on which current, in their "prime" QB will be taking the Vikings Old QB Retirement Tour in 7-10 years. I say Stafford is the best bet, but who knows...Matt Ryan? Philip Rivers?

Ah, who am I kidding? It's obviously going to be Rodgers and I will laugh and laugh and laugh. Because fuck the Vikings.

The remains of RG III.

The remains of RG III.

After he finally talks to McNabb...

• Like 1

I am so glad the Dolphins didn't fuck it up like usual. :)

And I just saw that the 6-10 Browns are *still* in the playoff picture. Da fuck is this reaching shit?

Miami's win mathematically eliminated them and like 3 other teams

The Lions are not only fighting for their playoff lives, but a division title.

No, really.

At least their defense has been steady in this game so far, even if the offense has been surprisingly shaky. Ravens look a lot like... well, the Ravens. That offense has a lot of things I have a problem with right now.

Still feels like a game where there's one really big mistake coming.

The Lions are not only fighting for their playoff lives, but a division title.

No, really.

At least their defense has been steady in this game so far, even if the offense has been surprisingly shaky. Ravens look a lot like... well, the Ravens. That offense has a lot of things I have a problem with right now.

Still feels like a game where there's one really big mistake coming.

Yes by the refs