DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

I bet there's a whole bunch of young football fans that were just shocked to learn Ditka was actually a hell of a player before he became the most parodied coach in the league's history.

Im guessing two generations worth. . . . . 

You know the Booker-Man Goodell has already set it up for Week 17 Bears vs. Packers NFC North on the line. Cutty vs. Double Check. 

Bears play Dallas and then Philly in two weeks. Both will do the J-O-B to keep their races even. And what's this? Week 17 Dallas vs. Philly with the NFC East on the line. DOUBLE MAIN EVENT.

And the talking heads get to LOL at the Detroit FAIL narrative, and their coach gets blown up so a new coach will come in to bring discipline to the team. Lovie Smith. 

It's all there.

PART ONE OF THE PROPHESY FULFILLED.

You realize the Bears will lose to New Orleans by like 400 points in the Superdome once the playoffs arrive right?

Just sayin'.

Have a nice day.

If I was a fan that didn't want my team in the playoffs because I was afraid of other teams I'd fucking kill myself.

• Like 4

I think the conspiracy theory that shanny is pulling the plug on RG3 "for the health of the QB in meaningless games" in order to blackmail Synder isn't that unrealistic given the asshole egos of both of them.  Basically it is "hey you won't fire me then I won't play the only player anyone gives a fuck about"

I've let you go on with these shenanigans, but no more. Marshall has brought a lot of light to mental health issues, and has been a great advocate for young men seeking help to learn how to deal with their feelings, something he clearly didn't have the mental capabilities to do in his early life. I think despite his punk ass actions, he's become a better person and if you'd listen to him talk about mental health issues you'd realize he's spreading a message that a lot of these deviant athletes should hear.

• Like 1

I've let you go on with these shenanigans, but no more. Marshall has brought a lot of light to mental health issues, and has been a great advocate for young men seeking help to learn how to deal with their feelings, something he clearly didn't have the mental capabilities to do in his early life. I think despite his punk ass actions, he's become a better person and if you'd listen to him talk about mental health issues you'd realize he's spreading a message that a lot of these deviant athletes should hear.

And Matthew Stafford has written theses on potato/human syndrome and the devastating affects it has, yet here everyone is posting GIFs.

..fuck... i had no idea. I take back everything I've said about him back. I've also started a kickstarter to raise awareness for potato human syndrom. If you donate at the 15 dollar level you get a couple acres of Detroit.

• Like 2

You realize the Bears will lose to New Orleans by like 400 points in the Superdome once the playoffs arrive right?

Just sayin'.

Have a nice day.

If I was a fan that didn't want my team in the playoffs because I was afraid of other teams I'd fucking kill myself.

In the playoffs all bets are off. Last year the Ravens were supposed to be murdered by the Broncos, didn't happen. Defending Superbowl champs will slaughter the 7-9 Seahawks, didn't happen. #6 seed Packers won three on the road to get to the Super Bowl.

I just want my team in the tournament and the chips can fall how they will once they are in it