DVDVR Message Board

WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Big Z

That's more belivable to me than the idea that a large group of people find his obnoxious shtick to be, in any way, funny.

You don't find the following funny, Brian?

Jump to 04: 28.

Jump to 05:30.

I do. I really like Damien Sandow, he does the gimmick so well and I like him in the ring.

Really who can hate a wrestler that tells a super computer "SILENCE" after he was complimented by that same computer? Plus, he's a freakin wrestling Orson Welles. If you can't enjoy that, then you have to be some sorf of soulless son of a bitch.  

I wish some of his 2000 work in Chaotic was online. His shtick with the Britney Spears cut out as Aaron the Idol Stevens was the funniest stuff I've ever seen live. We'd go to shows mainly to see him stooge.

EDIT: This just got posted but it's not a great example, but does start to show you how deep he took the gimmick at least.

http://youtu.be/iWne49QXmUY

Sandow is great. More people need to check out his songs on the JBL and Cole Show. It's the little things he does with the gimmick like holding the microphone as if it's a brandy snifter that makes Sandow so enjoyable.

Really who can hate a wrestler that tells a super computer "SILENCE" after he was complimented by that same computer?

That segment was great, the "silence" cracked me up at the time.Just watched the tag title match, which was really good although hurt by the hot tag being edited out for a bloody advert. I don't know if the pre show matched are even released on the DVDs, but assuming this makes it uncut on to the MITB set, it could be a viable contender for WWE tag of the year. Which is kind of damning it with faint praise, but still.

• 2 weeks later...

For two guys I really haven't cared about in ages, Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio have had very enjoyable PPV matches the last 2 months. Sure the AJ DQ finish sucked, but that was a pretty damn good match. I like Del Rio more when he's targeting the head instead of the arm, it makes him seem a lot more vicious.