DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

After watching this, are we even sure we ever saw this Mistico in the WWE?  This  guy has confidence, physical charisma, and a real and fluid snap to all of his moves.  None of those words describe Sin Cara.

Maybe he got replaced a long, long time ago. 

Awesome video.. really impressive spots, definitely wish he came off like that level star in WWE.

Dave Prazak was a pretty regular poster here (maybe still is?) but I am sure he lurks if nothing else. And Prazak and Punk are tight, so you figure at least at some point Punk has visited the board (maybe even regularly). You figure if Punk and Prazak are around, Colt Cabana is probably reading too. I know Chris Hero used to at least read the board, although never knew him to post. Put it this way: any of the internet savvy type wrestlers out there, and we all know who they are, have probably at least heard of this place, even if they aren't regular readers. 

I don't have cable, just internet. I watch RAW and PPVs on a shitty live stream and catch NXT and Smackdown on Hulu. If I can pay $10 a month and get to watch a HD stream of RAW, WrestleMania, and all other PPVs, as well as a cache of other programming, I'm in for this WWE Network

• Like 2

I really do not want to pay $60 to watch Wrestlemania streamed live. There is no way that does not crash on everyone, as anyone major in wrestling been able to run a smooth, live stream and not had it crash? Streaming is the future but right now it is still just that.

Also, I fear WWE might pursue the videos on youtube more if they are attempting to get people to pay for their streaming service.

10 dollars a month and non-clipped versions of every RAW/SD/PPV up-to-date is a fucking dream scenario. Especially if they start uploading more of their library (80's territorial stuff, WCW footage) this will be the fucking honey pot of all honey pots for wrestling fans.

That would probably be more content than Netflix provides on Instant

• Like 2

Its just the fact that it seems like Wrestlemania will be their test run. I thought they'd maybe run Elimination Chamber through it to get some experience in. Not that avoiding spoilers for wrestling or I fear I won't get my money back, I just know there will be a lot of angry people if/when the stream collapses. We'll see, if they are serious enough about it to make it work then great.