DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

Man an ECW full of AJ Styles Joe Daniels American Dragon Spanky Paul London Red Low-Ki Homicide The Maximo's Michael Shane The Briscoes Punk Cabana then later Shelley Sabin Eric Young Bobby Roode Petey Williams (the Candain Destroier would've been over huge there) Lethal Aries Strong would've been epic

Well, there was an ECW full of Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Sabu, Rob Van Dam, The Dudley Boys, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Misterio, Raven, Tajiri, and Mick Foley.  So, I don't know how much better that one would have been than the one we got.

I say this as a huge ECW mark.

Man an ECW full of AJ Styles Joe Daniels American Dragon Spanky Paul London Red Low-Ki Homicide The Maximo's Michael Shane The Briscoes Punk Cabana then later Shelley Sabin Eric Young Bobby Roode Petey Williams (the Candain Destroier would've been over huge there) Lethal Aries Strong would've been epic

Well, there was an ECW full of Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Sabu, Rob Van Dam, The Dudley Boys, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Misterio, Raven, Tajiri, and Mick Foley. So, I don't know how much better that one would have been than the one we got.

I say this as a huge ECW mark.

Oh that was a great time in ECW but it would've been like a 2nd golden age and u know Killings would've been there then some of the WCW guys would've been there like a mask less Rey The Natural Born Killers Screamin Norman Smiley would've got over guys like Eddie Kingston Rukys Sabian would've also shown up Scrap Iron Adam Pierce just endless possibilities Sweeney Hero Claudio it'd been a different landscape that's for sure.

I ran out of breath reading that IN MY HEAD.

• Like 4

Are you Court Bauer?

Are you Court Bauer?

And if you are, does it annoy you when Konnan calls you "Curt?"

Based on the spoilers tonight in DC for Smackdown next week, RAW tomorrow is going to be very interesting for Mark Henry fans

Woulda been so much better if Henry was still a heel and this was his face turn. Now he's kinda watered down. I mean, I still love Henry, but I don't see him as being as dangerous as the Hall of Pain stuff. I'd like to see almost a reverse of when Sheamus went face on Henry.

Are you Court Bauer?

I AM FIGURE SKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for any contribution on my part, vis a vis the ripping they're doing to you Web Conn. The post I referenced seemed like a very excited fan considering consequences of a juxtaposed ECW with the current crop of indy talent that has come along since ECW's demise. When delivered in your signature posting style, it was amusing. So I wasn't initially busting your chops. Just puttin' that out there.