DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

I am not sure what makes me happier

AJ Styles taking bookings through an AOL email account

or the fact that he is serving a replacement on two shows for RIDDICK FUCKING BOWE

• Like 4

So Bischoff was paid millions by TNA to:

-Offer no original ideas

-lose them millions, to the point they have to now part ways with AJ Styles and are a total shell of themselves

-push his untalented son

It's wrong to call Bischoff stupid. He's made a fortune despite having practically no talent. That kind of is his talent in a way.

2009 was a rough year for TNA they fucked up The Main Event Mafia - Frontline fued and I was all for Mick Foley vs Sting one last time in a steel cage but it being and Foley winning the world title past his prime tarnishes that match for me. Bischoff and Hogan coming in seemed to some people like a good idea at the time what's interesting is with Hogan bringing all his friends in TNA in the last 3 years is almost like what Hogan in WCW would've been if the NWO was never formed shit they ever had Flair bloody in his underpants.

Its none of my business but I did find it a little odd that lita, her idol, dates punk for x number of months and then they break up and she starts dating him. That's a terrible thing to be passing around the workplace, however..

They used to pass around the girl.

I'm sure there are a lot of nice people working in WWE right now, but that cartoon reminds me that, for the most part, people there are total women-hating scumbags.

Like Alicia Fox isn't right there laughing in her face too.

Punk doesn't seem to have a type does he? Maria, AJ, Beadle, Lita, Tracy Brooks, Beth Phoenix...

Meltzer is reporting that this was being passed around backstage at TLC:

tumblr_inline_mxwayaRy021sol6xt.jpg

Yikes.

My thought was how long until someone makes a blow-up of this picture like the giant Colt Cabana head last night, takes it to RAW or a PPV and it gets featured on Botchamania?

For what it's worth -- that Lita/AJ cartoon has been around for about a month now. I remember seeing it float around Tumblr in early November, so it wasn't something necessarily drawn by anybody backstage in the WWE. It seems that certain people online here and other places are thinking that's the case...

I read the SMW oral history tonight. Kudos to everybody involved for not giving Dutch's social media info out in the intro. Protect the business.

Kinda interesting how they could never get into Lexington, KY (which covers a huge part of the state and would have given them an opening to run even more mountain towns)

----

Also, what would be the best area for an ultimately-doomed regional fed? My first guess? the Midland/Lubbock/Amarillo corridor (or somehow get on TV in Amarillo/Lubbock/Midland/Wichita Falls/Abilene/San Angelo, and watch your talent burn massive amounts of gas every week). A lot of the indy feds are either in metro areas with no real exposure, or smaller areas with no real exposure. So no matter what, unless you have some way to get on TV, you're not getting on TV