DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

My favorite part of this story is that a woman who is nearly 40 thinks it is acceptable to go around calling people and friends "Fuck Face" at an event she's working like she's a Billy Ripken baseball card.

That doesn't bother me. I have an 84 year old patient with the biggest pair I've ever met. Each time she is inline, she will let everyone else go before her I can serve her. Everyone person who asks why, she says, "Every other girl is either worthless or a bitch." or something like it. I am amazed each time too.

And I just think every time someone acts crazy, I blame them for acting crazy. It's a hell of a blanket statement, but I don't see how AJ isn't at fault for being unprofessional, if not a crazy biatch.

Tit's O'Neil, Dareen Young and Great Khali, as well as Los Matadores & Torito were all fighting with their Brawling Buddies until Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox showed.

Hilarious typo from Meltz.

Tit's O'Neil is on vacation, I'm Veronica Corningstone

• Like 8

Not gonna spoil anything, but that Dolphins dude on Reddit already got one of tonight's finishes wrong.

And then got all pissy on Twitter over it.

How so?

After the match, said "Misinformation I received from my source.  Congrats to WWE.  I am done for the night."

That's your definition of getting pissy?

So the current girlfriend of a guy heard an ex-girlfriend of her man call him a "fuck face" & got defensive about it? Yeah, that seems normal to me. Of course, I'm from the mid-West. It's nothing buy psycho drama here.

A normal reaction would be:

"Hey, Phil. Did she just call you 'fuck face'? What the hell is that about???"

"Oh, we're old friends. It's a weird term of endearment. She says it to everyone."

"Oh, OK."

"Can we talk about everyone hating me in OVW again and how amazing I am?"

Contrast this with A.J's actual reaction in which she storms down the corridor like a monster (basically think of the glass of water and the T-Rex showing up in Jurassic Park), accosts Beadle and proceeds to scream at her in front of several WWE office workers and, apparently, NBC people. All at a high-profile event that is the company's "feel-good" show of the year and a chance to show their business partners how respectable and great they are.

• Like 1

So the current girlfriend of a guy heard an ex-girlfriend of her man call him a "fuck face" & got defensive about it? Yeah, that seems normal to me. Of course, I'm from the mid-West. It's nothing buy psycho drama here.

"Oh, we're old friends. It's a weird term of endearment. She says it to everyone."

"Oh, OK."

That would be an abnormally ideal and rational reaction.  I have never ever ever dated a woman who would react anywhere near in that ideal way.  Usually it would be:

smile smile smile...small talk, blah blah...

and then later that night...

"So, good show tonight, huh?"

"Yeah i think we..>SO BLONDIE SEEMS TO BE SUPER INTO YOU HUH??????"

"Uh....well it's been awhile but>>>>SO IS SHE LIKE TEXTING YOU AND SHIT???"

"I haven't really heard from her in>>>>>WELL SHE'S  A TOTAL BITCH I COULD TELL"

"We ended things okay, I'd like to think  we're still>>>>YEP TOTAL BITCH! YOU DODGED A BULLET HEY LET ME SEE YOUR PHONE FOR A MINUTE>.>>>I JUST NEED TO CHECK SOME SETTINGS AND STUFF"

• Like 1

Reading all this Dolphins1245 stuff, why again can you bet on WWE matches? Better yet, who besides the creative staff of the WWE is betting on these matches?

Someone needs a gimmick as a shady bookie.

Enzo Amore or Sly LeFort would own this.

Reading all this Dolphins1245 stuff, why again can you bet on WWE matches? Better yet, who besides the creative staff of the WWE is betting on these matches?

Someone needs a gimmick as a shady bookie.

Enzo Amore or Sly LeFort would own this.

Barry Darsow please?

"Oh, OK."

That would be an abnormally ideal and rational reaction. I have never ever ever dated a woman who would react anywhere near in that ideal way. Usually it would be:

smile smile smile...small talk, blah blah...

and then later that night...

"So, good show tonight, huh?"

"Yeah i think we..>SO BLONDIE SEEMS TO BE SUPER INTO YOU HUH??????"

"Uh....well it's been awhile but>>>>SO IS SHE LIKE TEXTING YOU AND SHIT???"

"I haven't really heard from her in>>>>>WELL SHE'S A TOTAL BITCH I COULD TELL"

"We ended things okay, I'd like to think we're still>>>>YEP TOTAL BITCH! YOU DODGED A BULLET HEY LET ME SEE YOUR PHONE FOR A MINUTE>.>>>I JUST NEED TO CHECK SOME SETTINGS AND STUFF"

7/10 on the "Greggulator tells stories of his ex's" scale.

• Like 3

I'm not sure I'm ready for the veteran tag team of Big Show & Rey Mysterio, Jr. getting a tag title shot down the road. I feel that's where we're heading for Royal Rumble, maybe?

Shield are going to be doing their own thing now. Usos weren't in the match last night, so I assume they'll still be around. Rhodes Bros. can't hold those belts forever. I don't think WWE would strap Ryback/Axel. So that really only leaves the Real Americans or Show/Mysterio. I foresee someone turning soon, hopefully not Big Show for the 1,000th time.

Also, if they're building toward Punk/Hunter or Orton/Punk at Wrestlemania, I'm going to be very sad.

Sheamus should be back soon. Maybe a surprise return in the Rumble match itself. I can't see him winning it though.

Wow, I think being branded Cowherd is the death sentence of name calling. Sportsnation was possibly the most obnoxious show to grace the airwaves of ESPN, a one-two punch of hosts.

You must not have seen mike lupica's 90s talk show.

They were talking about using Hogan at Mania on WOR today. If they put Hogan on the card I hope they put him with the Rhodes brothers. Goldust as face in peril. Hogan on the apron working the crowd into a frenzy. The heat for that hot tag would be incredible. Don't even have to worry about Hogan needing to use his finisher since with just a look he can get the crowd to start asking to tag in Cody to finish the opponent off.