DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

Tit's O'Neil, Dareen Young and Great Khali, as well as Los Matadores & Torito were all fighting with their Brawling Buddies until Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox showed.

Hilarious typo from Meltz.

Not gonna spoil anything, but that Dolphins dude on Reddit already got one of tonight's finishes wrong.

I'm sure its because they changed it to discredit him.

Maybe he got it wrong because fuck that guy.

We need a sarcasm font.

Not gonna spoil anything, but that Dolphins dude on Reddit already got one of tonight's finishes wrong.

And then got all pissy on Twitter over it.

How so?

After the match, said "Misinformation I received from my source.  Congrats to WWE.  I am done for the night."

My favorite part of this story is that a woman who is nearly 40 thinks it is acceptable to go around calling people and friends "Fuck Face" at an event she's working like she's a Billy Ripken baseball card.

That doesn't bother me. I have an 84 year old patient with the biggest pair I've ever met. Each time she is inline, she will let everyone else go before her I can serve her. Everyone person who asks why, she says, "Every other girl is either worthless or a bitch." or something like it. I am amazed each time too.

And I just think every time someone acts crazy, I blame them for acting crazy. It's a hell of a blanket statement, but I don't see how AJ isn't at fault for being unprofessional, if not a crazy biatch.

Tit's O'Neil, Dareen Young and Great Khali, as well as Los Matadores & Torito were all fighting with their Brawling Buddies until Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox showed.

Hilarious typo from Meltz.

Tit's O'Neil is on vacation, I'm Veronica Corningstone

• Like 8