DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

To be fair, wasn't there some rumblings of a relationship between Punk & Beadle at some point? I thought I remembered reading something...

I thought nothing came of it, then I saw Beadle Tweeted a negative comment towards him, but in a flirty way. 

I guess it could be a work but if it's not....  I mean AJ has to be careful. You can't act up in front of management like that unless you are a guy like Orton who they feel is important. I doubt any of the divas can get away with that stuff. Plus, they have a lot of talented women in NXT right now. She could wind up losing her spot.

AJ's right to be paranoid/living her gimmick. Punk always gets in a relationship with some female wrestler and ends up making her go crazy.

But on the off chance this is just some big work, what are the odds we see AJ vs. Beadle at WM 30. I feel for AJ though. The WWE makes people live in character virtually 24/7 and when something like this happens of course they blame the person for taking their character too seriously.

What? I don't understand that point. I doubt WWE is making people "live their gimmick" in this day and age. I also don't see how that would have anything to do with having a verbal confrontation in front of management...  It's tough to even speculate on the story but if it's true, you can't be doing that kind of stuff in front of management. If I walked up and confronted someone with a profanity laced rant at my workplace..  I really don't think the director would appreciate it.

Change China to Mongolia and scour the entire country to see if you can find Blue Wolf.

Shouldn't be hard to find, he seems to be the Mongolian distributor for Yokohama tyres.

yokohama_04.jpg

I'll post more in the photo thread.

Oh God, why.

I refuse to click on that link. Or, indeed, to believe that's Blue Wolf's Twitter account. Blue Wolf doesn't have a Twitter account, and those pictures are of someone who just looks a lot like him. It's not Blue Wolf. Blue Wolf is somewhere in the Gobi Desert Clotheslining unruly alpacas.

• Like 1

if Wrestling could pass a New Jersey Italian off as a Mongolian for a few years, maybe they could pass a Mongolian off as a Chinese wrestler in the US.

Or Blue Wolf would get a Genghis Khan gimmick in the US.

So anyways.. the match tonight.. well, let's just say that they'll want you to think that Punk or Bryan can't do anything after they face 3 on 1 handicap matches.. then Bryan probably accidentally costs Cena the title and Orton makes up with HHH or something

Something that I've tossed around in my head for a while, does anybody have any opinion on this statement:

Christian wouldn't have become World Heavyweight Champion in WWE if he'd not gone to TNA and won the NWA Title.

Not necessarily because of the NWA Title, but to prove himself in a main event role. He was moving up around 2005 when he had matches and segments with the Cenas of the world, but he wasn't really "there". 

thoughts?

Well, there's like four options. 

1.  Cena wins both titles!

2.  Orton wins both titles through chicanery!

3.  Neither wins both titles, and we're back where we started.

4. someone else leaves with the belts.

I'd say, in order of likelihood, options 3 and 1 are the most likely.  Option 4 would be pretty interesting, and would have probably worked better if a) money in the bank were still in play and b) they had someone decent to actually pull it off.  Of course, they could always do the kick wham pedigree rout to have the belts go to Triple H, but does anyone actually want that?  A far better option would be for Undertaker to somehow come into possession of the belts and just start defending them once a year at Wrestlemania. 

• Like 1

What's so interesting about it is Kofi is Punks road beef. You would think some of Punk would rub off on him by now.

Kofi is Punks road beef

Punks road beef

road beef

road beef

I ... can't look away ...

• Like 5