DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

Seeing how good technically Dinsmore was in OVW, I always thought the 'E missed the boat on Eugene: Wrestling Savant. They could've played him goofy until the heel got him mad, and then he proceeds to stretch him Euro holds.  What could've been...

Today I am youtube chaining Senegalese wrestling videos, thought you guys might enjoy some African Catch rasslin.

That entrance blows anything Wrestlemania has done out of the water.

Goddamn I don't even know if they ever wrestle but I'm HYPED.

• Like 2

Alternate WWE Network logos...

a73141099bfffa7895fe7fa6759e144f.jpg

Oh... boy. That's a whole bunch of terrible.

If I had to pick, it'd be 4th row center.

I have a feeling that HHH & Steph's kids scribbled those on a restaurant placemat or something. I wouldn't use any of those.

• Like 2

Alternate WWE Network logos...

a73141099bfffa7895fe7fa6759e144f.jpg

Oh... boy. That's a whole bunch of terrible.

If I had to pick, it'd be 4th row center.

I have a feeling that HHH & Steph's kids scribbled those on a restaurant placemat or something. I wouldn't use any of those.

Fourth row down/middle if any of them...The first two on the bottom row look like rehashes of the Invasion WCW logo.

@CMPunk: It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards.

Oh shit! It's on! Shit's getting real! Business is picking up! The goose is cooked! No jazz before the rumble!

Yeah....probably means nothing.

• Like 1

He's probably been on hold with some company's customer service line for an hour or so and is understandably pissed off about it.

Or he's in a long line at some Walmart and they only have one register open, with all these other staff people just standing around.

• Like 1

WWE got mentioned on ESPN2 today.  Jonathan Coachman guest hosted Mike & Mike with Golic and was asked about the worst "smackdown" (bump) he took when he worked for the company.  Apparently, he was once booked to be beaten up by Batista during a tv segment.  Batista had just come back from injury and Coach convinced Batista they needed to practice the Batista Bomb in the locker room before doing it on tv.  Batista hoisted Coach up - and Coach smacked his head on a low-hanging cement shelf, knocking himself out and having to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.

Coachman put over how much the Batista Bomb hurt even if you do it properly, so why the hell you'd take a practice bump in the locker room, I have no idea.

• Like 1

@CMPunk: It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards.

Oh shit! It's on! Shit's getting real! Business is picking up! The goose is cooked! No jazz before the rumble!

Yeah....probably means nothing.

He had some tweet a few days ago of a computer screen page that said something like "Is your business trapped behind a bad app?" 

So this is all going to lead to him fucking over the main event so he can tell Triple H he "Went into business for himself." SHOOTZ.

They're going to hold the belts up anyway for the Rumble right?