DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

I'm thinking of the Survivor Series match featuring Men on a Mission and the Bushwhackers dressed as Doink now.  And the match from IWA-MS TPI in 05 or 06 where everyone on Super Dragon's team wore his gear.

I'm still hoping for Sin Caras I - IV vs. Vince's hobo army at Survivor Series next year.

Anyone know where to get aStan Hansen dvd set that has a mix of his American and Japanese stuff? The only ones I can find on google are the Highspots one which is all Japanese and there's one on ebay which is all American stuff.

Will (Goodhelmet) has a massive Stan Hansen set that covers his whole crater and I really wish I could afford right now.

Anyone know where to get aStan Hansen dvd set that has a mix of his American and Japanese stuff? The only ones I can find on google are the Highspots one which is all Japanese and there's one on ebay which is all American stuff.

Will (Goodhelmet) has a massive Stan Hansen set that covers his whole crater and I really wish I could afford right now.

I want nothing to do with Hansen's "crater".

• Like 2

I always thought WWE should've dumped Mistico shortly after he debuted and just done a cartoon and had somebody like Primo Colon show up in the Sin Cara outfit once every few months so kids would keep buying the masks.  Same with TNA and Suicide.

Where was Terry Taylor around Slamboree '93?  Cause he would've been a good Horsemen.  Although WCW still advertised a reunion of the original four.

I think the last time I saw someone wearing a wrestling shirt on the street was the late nineties and that doesn't even really count since it was DDP wearing his own shirt.

People aren't really looking at the PPV numbers correctly.  Don't look at an event from year to year, look at the numbers from month to month.  Cena and Orton are established commodities.  Bryan got plugged into the equation at SummerSlam and he just didn't deliver any numbers and buys kept falling until HIAC with Cena's return.

A couple of years ago Ryback got dumped into the main event at HIAC and it popped a buyrate from the previous month and then they did that lame finish and the numbers for the next PPV went down.  I still think WWE dropped the ball harder on Ryback than they did Bryan.

Hogan as special referee in the main event of Mania would be cool. What would be even cooler is if he raises D-Bry's hand at the end of the night and does the yes chant and all his Hogan stuff directed at D-Bry it would be a special night I'll tell you that much.

and then he'd throw salt in his eyes, drop the big leg and become the new face of WWE.

It's whats best for business.

• Like 1

The bait and switch finish of the first Bryan/Orton PPV match did not do them any favors. With that WWE proved they could not be trusted.

It is why I am not expecting them to actually produce a Unified Champion. They have proven to have no respect for paying customers. 

• Like 1

If they were smart they'd just make different color Sin Cara's. Have Huni-Sin Cara split up his powers and pass them on to worthy and honorable people. So you'll have Sin Cara Verde(Samuray), Sin Cara Azul(PAC), Sin Cara Rojo(Generico) & Sin Cara Amarillo(Terry Funk)

Don't forget Sin Cara Negro so they can form to fight off "Lord Zebb" and the Real Americans. 

Or, Just hire back Mistico and have him as Sin Cara Negro y Azul