DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

Am I the only one who finds Tamina really, really hot? Like she is my favourite by far, only Summer Rae and Naomi, maybe AJ come anywhere close for me. It upsets me that they don't let her smile because she is a heel and heels don't smile. I want her to be divas champ not jobbing to Natalya. Sorry gush over.

• Like 2

I bring this up because I realized that Ryback/Axel totally seem like the type of team that would have traded the WCW tag titles with the Harlem Heat like 4 times on random WCW Saturday Nights and PPVs.

No, Harlem Heat would have taken the titles from Marcus Bagwell and Ryback, then lost them to Marcus Bagwell and Curtis Axel.

They would've taped the second title change first, then Bagwell would've gotten injured and replaced with The Patriot so that the first title change could take place.

Shit the fact that there is the possibility of (face) Bo Dallas being on TV makes me not want to order PPV's or watch RAW or any other shows. It should be part of the card: "Bo Dallas will not be on" it would be much more reassuring. But if it's Don't Stop Bo-lieving Bo Dallas then I would give it a shot at least but with pretty much everything else in WWE it would probably fall to pieces within a month.

• Like 1

Can't decide what moment was worse for wrestling fans: The day we found out it wasn't real OR the day we started giving a shit about buy rates and ratings breakdowns.

It was fun during the Monday Night Wars when we all kind of had a rooting interest and preferred one company to the other, but now it's just the worst.

Back to wrestling,

with the idea that Hogan might team with Cena for WrestleMania, I was thinking about who'd they face off against. A Hogan/Cena vs Rollins/Reigns would be completely fucking bonkers and probably awesome, but I doubt they'd give The Shield that spot. The Wyatt's are your prototypical 80s heels but that's a high profile spot for such a new act.

As far as established teams, the Real Americans would have an outside spot as just being opponents, and thematically would work.

I would imagine, however, that they'd do a deal where they either pair up Orton/Del Rio, or, my preference, have Hunter/Kane team up as The Authority.

Anyone know where to get aStan Hansen dvd set that has a mix of his American and Japanese stuff? The only ones I can find on google are the Highspots one which is all Japanese and there's one on ebay which is all American stuff.

I think it is fine to be over speculative when it comes to numbers. I mean, how else can anyone justify why someone should or shouldn't get pushed outside of "I don't like him!"

If that was the case, there wouldn't be a show because no one could agree on a damn thing..

Can't decide what moment was worse for wrestling fans: The day we found out it wasn't real OR the day we started giving a shit about buy rates and ratings breakdowns.

It was the day people claimed they knew merch sale numbers by glancing at the TV

• Like 22

Anyone know where to get aStan Hansen dvd set that has a mix of his American and Japanese stuff? The only ones I can find on google are the Highspots one which is all Japanese and there's one on ebay which is all American stuff.

Support a fellow board member and buy from IVPVideos:

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=stan+hansen&x=4&y=8

It's only Japanese stuff, but his prices are so cheap, he's practically giving them away.

• Like 1

Hogan and Cena versus Goldberg and Warrior.  Hogan gets both of his wins back in one match.

I bet when no one was looking Hogan dropped the leg on Yokozuna's grave and had Brian Knobbs count to the three.

• Like 15

I mean, if he can punch people for five minutes, he can certainly work a hot tag segment. I get your point, though.

I'd love to hear a "You still got it" chant while he's doing his Popeye wind-up punches.

• Like 1