DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

I swear I've seen Dustin wear the exact same jacket.

EDIT: do a Dustin Rhodes Google image search and it's on the first page. Same jacket. Why do I remember this shit?

It's a top secret performance enhancing jacket that President Rhodes had access to.  He sent the New Breed to the past to deliver one to young Dustin.  

The resistance movement also had some access to the time travel technology, however, and sent the Tekno Team back to brainwash Dusty and Dustin.  Dusty's political aspirations were replaced with a love of polka dots and big beautiful black women.  Dustin was mind altered into believing he would become an eccentric golden movie star.  

In a personal side mission, Watts gave a younger version of himself one of the special jackets, which gave him enough of an edge to allow him to defeat higher caliber opponents, such as Arn Anderson.   

• Like 3

Mike Chioda,, Taker, Samu, Jim Powers (looking strangely like Stevie Richards 10 years later), Tatanka, Paul Bearer, Bret Hart, Julie Hart (completely sober), Steve Doll/Dunn, Barbarian, Owen, Yoko, Fatu,, Dave and Earl Hebner, Koko, Reno Riggins???? and no

idea about the kid in front. I want to say 1994, maybe?

I don't know what I like more, Ox Baker randomly being in the background of that Hogan/Andre picture or the poor guy in a tie on that airplane.

What about the idea that someone let Scott Steiner through airport security?

Is that Luger in the pic where Hall is wearing the red hat?

Yeah. It's sad what happened to Luger, but he has found God and has a great outlook on life now..

It may not have been worth it in the end, but I'm pretty sure I would have loved a lot of Scott Hall's life.

For me, Scott Hall was the first like handsome wrestler. I remember as a little girl thinking every wrestler look like weirdos. But Razor Ramon looked like a Disney prince. Way too good looking to be a wrestler. Maybe that way I get a got a kick out of Austin spending more time than you'd expect telling Scott what a good looking guy he was.

BYa5O3tIMAAr-az.jpg

I'd be willing to bet money this pic was taken around the same time as this show:

WWF @ Kullang, Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium - July 21, 1994

Kwang pinned the 1-2-3 Kid with a spin wheel kick

Bushwhacker Luke & Koko B. Ware defeated Reno Riggins & Barry Horowitz when Koko scored the pin by reversing a small package

Rick Martel pinned Jim Powers by blocking a sunset flip

The Undertaker defeated Yokozuna via disqualification when Yoko used his salt bucket as a weapon

Tatanka pinned the Barbarian with a roll up

WWF Tag Team Champions the Headshrinkers defeated Well Dunn following Fatu's splash off the top

WWF World Champion Bret Hart defeated Owen Hart via submission with the Sharpshooter

At a very brief glance I thought that was Scott Stiener working Cassandro, and my first thought was 'Jesus, I need to start watching Impact'. Then I realized that the blonde dude was half Stiener's size and it wasn't a TNA ring and I went back to being quite content thT I don't give a shit about impact.

• Like 1

1/27/09. Cassandro working a dark match as El Satanico Exotico. He was going to be brought in as Andromeda, He claims he resigned due to a hostile and homophobic backstage. TNA claimed visa issues.

So, people were preaching that the WWE would never hire David Benoit. I thought they were being kinda presumptuous, as usual. Well, someone on my Twitter line linked a picture..

BaimmUoCIAEj0Ln.jpg

Holy cow, pump him with about 100lbs of steroids and he is a double. Maybe those people were right..

So, people were preaching that the WWE would never hire David Benoit. I thought they were being kinda presumptuous, as usual. Well, someone on my Twitter line linked a picture..

BaimmUoCIAEj0Ln.jpg

Holy cow, pump him with about 100lbs of steroids and he is a double. Maybe those people were right..

He looks more like Prince Devitt to me.