DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

Heel Lawler was the best. I loved the Royal Rumble where he was a surprise entrant from the announce table, came in and was eliminated in about 3 seconds by Bret Hart then went back, sat down and continued announcing like nothing had happened.

• Like 2

11518013364_587433a75e_o.jpgHere are some highlights from El Toreo de Cuatro Caminos' 1985 Anniversary show. Blue Panther vs El Cobarde on the left, Super Astro vs Satanico on the top right, and El Signo vs Villano III on the bottom right. The main event was Canek & Dos Caras vs Stan Hansen and Babe Face.

11518035363_359ac0f46f_o.jpg

It is so tragic that we don't have more UWA footage. Between this and OJ's history thread I find myself agonizing over more lost matches every day.

Shamelessly raiding the WCW photos post on WWE.com

Miss-Elizabeth-10.jpg

It seems so peaceful out of context

Nitro_02081999_0042.jpg

Mike Tenay showing human emotions!

Nitro_10261998_0301.jpg

Nitro_11091998_0097.jpg

I wonder whose photo collection was raided for the WWE's post. Considering they had some random 91-93 pictures mixed in with 1998 backstage pictures.

Also love that they randomly closed out the 112 pictures with Missy Hyatt before she met the Botox Monster

• Like 1

Who were all those "little people" wrestlers in the King vs Doink Survivor Series match? Were they just random indy guys brought in for the one shot, or were they anybody of importance before the match?

IIRC, Dink was Tiger Jackson.

For a second, I thought you were saying elizium had to buy that Daniel Bryan shirt from Baron Von Raschke.

"How much for the Daniel Bryan beatles shirt?"

"Twenty dollars. And that is all you need to know!"

"Well, no... I need to know how much shipping is, if you take paypal, where to send the payment, how long shipping will take, etc"

tumblr_my2hc1Qcee1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Baron is awesome. He had to be in his late 30s in that photo and yet has eternally looked ancient and grizzled. Always fun watching his older squashes with all the tricky matwork before he wrecked his shoulder.

• Like 1