DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

Nf5yPAE.jpg

Their needs to be an angle where Crowe challenges Cena to a title match, but right when the bell rings Crowe tells Cena that he has placed bombs throughout the arena, and he'll set off the charges unless Cena willingly lays down for the pin. Cena's like "You're bluffing", and Crowe's like "Oh am I now". So he presses the button and you hear a loud explosion go off. Cut to the back where we see a bloody Zack Ryder lying dead in the back. "What's it going to be Cena?" "Your Championship, or the lives of the WWE Universe?" he tells him. Cena says "ALL RIGHT! I'LL DO IT!" with his signature over the top acting. 1... 2... 3! "Your winner, and new WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Solomon Crowe". 

I think after they cut to the lifeless corpse of Ryder, Cena should still give Crowe the AA, pin him and Michael Cole says "John Cena saves the day and nothing of value was lost" as the WWE copyright thing pops up over Ryders's bloody lifeless body.

• Like 8

Those Topps cards were pretty great just for the profiles on all the guys. LA PARKA IS A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN! PSICOSIS ENJOYS DESIGNING WEB PAGES!

If that is true - the Psicosis can help rebuild the main page

Those Topps cards were pretty great just for the profiles on all the guys. LA PARKA IS A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN! PSICOSIS ENJOYS DESIGNING WEB PAGES!

If that is true - the Psicosis can help rebuild the main page

Shouldn't we splurge and try to get Blitzkreig?  Didn't he retire because he was making better money doing web stuff?

Aren't Vince and Truth tight...or Vince finds Truth really entertaining.  I jsut feel like those 2 would be awesome hanging out.  Rermber Truth's awesome heel turn?

Wasn't Vince a huge fan of Truth's Pretty Ricky routine?