DVDVR Message Board

As God As My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Johnny Sorrow

And now, as everyone else sleeps it off, it's time for my own favorite personal Thanksgiving tradition:

1) Leftovers

2) MST3K: POD PEOPLE

Don't ask me why...but it happened that way once (maybe as part of the old Turkey Day Marathon?), and it was a perfect moment.  I've been commemorating that perfect convergence of sloth, gluttony, sarcasm, and whimsy yearly as often as it has been possible.

"Karokeee Whhhhhew Gyukkk Wheeeee!!!!!"

• Like 1

And now, as everyone else sleeps it off, it's time for my own favorite personal Thanksgiving tradition:

1) Leftovers

2) MST3K: POD PEOPLE

Don't ask me why...but it happened that way once (maybe as part of the old Turkey Day Marathon?), and it was a perfect moment.  I've been commemorating that perfect convergence of sloth, gluttony, sarcasm, and whimsy yearly as often as it has been possible.

"Karokeee Whhhhhew Gyukkk Wheeeee!!!!!"

"Good?  He's the BEST!"

• Like 1

My family tried to get me to make the turkey this year. They were all like, "Eb you need to learn how to make one! It's easy!" And I was like "Why?" So, I get to the part were you shove your hand in the damn thing and pull out the blood and guts and spit and ass. I threw my hands up and was like "Nope." They yelled and I yelled back, "I ain't gonna eat any of this damn bird, regardless of who cooks it!"

I left and brought a frozen California Kitchen Pizza and stuff for a salad instead. I haven't cared enough to ask how was the turkey.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. <_<

• 1 year later...