DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 5/15 - 5/21/2023

Dolfan in NYC

I really love MutAsuka. She's so sadistic. They might've flubbed the mist or that could have been on purpose, not being able to tell is some good work. 

Really surprised about this: I like Rick Boogz too. He just has this '80s Rick Rude vibe with the muscles and mustache, and that leotard. Knight is a suitably scummy partner.

• Like 1

Went back to catch NXT on the DVR.

- Skipped over the first match and all the ga-ga... and there was a LOT of ga-ga on this show. 

- HIM (what that stands for I dunno) vs. Dempsey and Gulak was damn good. Regalcito is a real good reason to try and catch NXT anymore and putting him with Gulak is a perfect match. Melo and Trick surprised me, real fast and lots of solid highspots. I actually don't think I've seen them before if you can believe that. I didn't even know Carmelo was the champ! Shows how often I pay attention. 

- Of course had to see the Rok-C match. Jacy threw two WICKED forearms in this one, second one looked like it could have run Roxanne's bell with her blank stare at the ceiling. She'll end up in the finals and hopefully win.

- But, the best match was by far Creeds/Dyad (AKA Incomprehensible Black Metal Logo). The whole thing was a huge pile of carny strongman spots and reversals. There were a lot of bridges in these matches tonight and this one had to take the cake. There was also some good old clubbering (announcer dude even almost said "clubbering" at one point) which is expected from a Creeds match. Dyad held their own and the crowd was super into everything down the stretch. This was worth watching the show alone. 

• Like 2