DVDVR Message Board

Ran An Update... We are still here

RIPPA

On 5/10/2023 at 7:52 AM, RIPPA said:

Eventually we will not be but today is not that day

May it be a long way off. This place and you people mean too much to me.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Tossing this here instead of making a new thread but just as a heads up, my Verizon McAfee service (through the ISP, not anything I have) is flagging the site now. It works fine on my phone but I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get to the board on my laptop. This is new as of this morning.

Edited by Matt D

Yep, same here.  Thought the board crashed so I tried the main site instead of the forum.  That gave me the option to proceed to the site but that was an odd occurrence.

EDIT:  @RIPPAIt seems like every half hour if I'm on the same browser I keep having to unblock it by doing this process.  I've been using Firefox today.  Not sure what changed but hopefully it's something simple to fix.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

On 6/5/2023 at 10:42 AM, Matt D said:

Tossing this here instead of making a new thread but just as a heads up, my Verizon McAfee service (through the ISP, not anything I have) is flagging the site now. It works fine on my phone but I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get to the board on my laptop. This is new as of this morning.

After trying to figure out how to add it I ended up disabling the McAfee service.  I still have basic parental controls but it at least allows me to use the board.  Only other option I saw was to use a setting in Smart Family but they wanted me to pay $5 a month to use it.

2 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

After trying to figure out how to add it I ended up disabling the McAfee service.  I still have basic parental controls but it at least allows me to use the board.  Only other option I saw was to use a setting in Smart Family but they wanted me to pay $5 a month to use it.

It's actually significantly better today for me, weirdly enough. I've only had one blip today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkleface said:

Part of @Octopus' Applebees partnership, I think.

If you want that sweet, sweet DVDVR access you gotta be good in the neighborhood. Try our 2 for $20 or 2 for $25 (now including our delicious Bourbon Street Steaks) with a spectacular from the plastic container margaritas. Enjoy, and God Bless. See you at Applebees.

• Haha 2