DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/29/13

victor

That main event made me wish we finally got a real TLC match at the PPV again.

You know, the way it's supposed to be? A crazy match with multiple tag teams? How long has it been since we got one of those?

And with those players involved, I'm sure they could even top the Hardys / Edge & Christian / Dudley matches of olden days.

On commentary Cole said, Bryan was found wandering around the parking lot after the matches last Monday in a daze. So looking forward what happens to him from there. The main event was very good, great that they gave it plenty of time. CM Punk being moved down the card seems to suit him better than being the lead guy did. Did you catch Titus O'Neal was gonna puke on Colter some more when Colter said, "That's Enough" and walked off. 

I'm on hour one here and will edit stuff in as I go.

-I thought Henry looked great if maybe a bit more sluggish than usual. So many awesome little things like how he tossed Axel off of him and how he just chucked him back into the ring later. We have two years left with him at least. It's something of a lucky surprise relative to what we were thinking at the start of this year. Damn shame we lost out on a Show/Henry vs Shield series but we got the Rhodes brothers instead so I will not complain. 

-McIntyre's spin move coming in as the Plymouth Rocker was great but I wish they had more tassels and one of them was Leif Cassady. I would have went nuts if I heard that music and then been immediately disappointed it wasn't Jannetty's 17th chance. 

-Brodus' post match celebration was pretty well done actually. He was so happy with himself.

-The Titus comedy puking was WWE comedy at its worst save for the fact that Cesaro was actively targeting the stomach before the swing. That kind of attention to detail is appreciated, I guess. I did like the graphic they used and JBL reaction immediately after losing the hat. It's not like I'm totally soulless.