DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/29/13

victor

Sounds like a pretty good show.

* Randy Orton and Renee Young open the show with an in-ring interview. Orton talks about Survivor Series and is asked about the TLC match with John Cena but ends up walking out in the middle of it.

* There’s a Thanksgiving food eating contest backstage, hosted by Vickie Guerrero.

* Mark Henry vs. Curtis Axel is up next. Big E Langston and Ryback are at ringside. Henry gets the quick win.

* We see the eating contest on the big screen again. Titus O’Neil wins it and earns a singles match or a tag match against Antonio Cesaro later, our correspondent wasn’t sure which. There were other Thanksgiving skits as well.

* Los Matadores and El Torito vs. 3MB as The Plymouth Rockers in a six-man match is up next. 3MB use The Rockers’ old theme song. At one point, El Torito cleaned house on 3MB. Matadores and Torito get the win.

* Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth is up next. Tensai and Clay get the win in another quick match after Clay splashed Woods. Before the match, there was a backstage segment with Clay shoving Woods and saying something about respect.

* Bray Wyatt cut a promo about Daniel Bryan and said he is safe with him. Wyatt says Bryan entered a man but will leave a monster.

* CM Punk comes out and is interviewed by Renee Young. He hasn’t heard from Daniel Bryan after being taken by The Wyatt Family and doesn’t know why The Shield attacked him but says maybe they were doing what The Authority told them to do.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O’Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL’s cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole’s head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.

* Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleans house on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match.

The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now.

The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now. They all beat Rey around until Punk tags in and cleans house. The end comes when Rey hits 619 on Erick Rowan and Punk hits him with GTS for the win.

Sounds like an upcoming heel turn for Bryan. 

Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O’Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL’s cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole’s head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.

Titus = Droz?

Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleans house on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match. The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now.

Silly Vickie, you're not Teddy Long.

That main event sounds awesome. I'd rather Bryan win the title and evil get vanquished. But I'll take this insanely great tag team division that is now centered around a crazed religious cult that causes chaos anytime the lights go out. In fact, I'd rather have Bryan kidnapped and brainwashed than see him against Big Show or whoever.

Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O’Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL’s cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole’s head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.

Titus = Droz?

Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleans house on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match. The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now.

Silly Vickie, you're not Teddy Long.

"He's gonna PUUUUUKE!"

• Like 3

I'm thinking it'll be a fake turn where they tease the same thing that happened to Kane, but in the end, Bryan and Punk get the drop on the Wyatts/Shield and clean house. Turning Bryan or Punk would be monumentally stupid at this point since they're the purest main event babyfaces (in terms of reaction) and fluctuate between the top 3 spots in overall heat with Cena.

I'm thinking it'll be a fake turn where they tease the same thing that happened to Kane, but in the end, Bryan and Punk get the drop on the Wyatts/Shield and clean house. 

Wyatt: But how!? No one can resist me!

Bryan: Easy *pop* I had a butt plug.

Wyatt: Why you... Get them my moronic henchmutants!

I think I could get behind Brodus/Tensai as a serious monster heel team. Especially if Sylvester LeFort comes up to make some mow-nay with them.

I've been waiting for this. Hell, let them keep the dance gimmick. "Right now, Tons of Funk is gonna have a DANCE PARTY, and if you want to come to the ring and stop us, you're welcome to try!"

I might actually watch this, for Cesaro/O'Neil and for Clay shouting RESPECT~!. I guess Vickie has recovered from her beatdown.

Given how well the Wyatts worked their magic on Kane, I predict Bryan to return as a hippie, vegan activist wearing whatever people on the left coast wear. See, they take you and make your political views dominate your personality, it is terrifying if you think about it.

To be honest, I think Bryan should have cut his beard when the Wyatts came in. If that's one of the main traits of a gang of maniacal cultists, one of your top babyfaces shouldn't look similar. I say this as someone who has had utterly ridiculous facial hair in the past.

Not to mention that both King and JBL mentioned his beard was smaller then theirs no less then like fifteen times on Monday.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a beard vs. beard match in the works. That Bryan will lose, of course.

That would make a good New Year Raw match (vs. Harper or Bray), then he could take a couple weeks off and be a "surprise" Rumble return.

I'm thinking it'll be a fake turn where they tease the same thing that happened to Kane, but in the end, Bryan and Punk get the drop on the Wyatts/Shield and clean house. Turning Bryan or Punk would be monumentally stupid at this point since they're the purest main event babyfaces (in terms of reaction) and fluctuate between the top 3 spots in overall heat with Cena.

I want it to be like Temple of Doom where Bryan has let himself get captured on purpose so that he can get close enough to poke Kane with a fire stick and scream 'Wake up Kane! Wake up!"

Kane then becomes the hero of the story by feeding Bray Wyatt to crocodiles.

• Like 1