DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAY 2023

2 hours ago, zendragon said:

2 grown men going through a goth phase v 2livejews

lets have Goldberg squash Barry Horowitz at Wembley for old times sake

Wasn't Jerry Flynn the guy Goldberg beat most during the streak?

• Like 1

When I joined the queue for United center (just for kicks, I’m not going) there were 1950 people ahead of me. So these collision attendances should pick up. At the very least this will be a good crowd. 

edit: 45 minutes in there’s no more queue and plenty of lower level seats on the hard cam side, so maybe not. 

Edited by matt925
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 赤い竜 said:

Some tv news

He also mentioned that “they’re working on it” when asked about plans for the All In broadcast. 

edit: and he said it was Zaslav who wanted more aew on tnt. That’s why there’s a new show. 

Edited by matt925

3 minutes ago, elizium said:

Wonder if the match becomes more of an angle to get the belt off of her. Huge blow, I honestly think she's been the best wrestler in North America for the last year

Yeah, I see Toni Storm winning the AEW Women's World Championship. I feel for Hayter as she's on a great run and if she misses All In.

Uhhhh… it kind of goes without saying when they made Hayter’s title reign into a real one after Rosa relinquished the belt.

But I guess you can also go and check the title history on AEW’s website and see that there’s no mention of Toni being an interim champion.

Oh and you can also watch that full episode back, since Excalibur mentions it on commentary too.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheVileOne said:

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Uhhhh… it kind of goes without saying when they made Hayter’s title reign into a real one after Rosa relinquished the belt.

But I guess you can also go and check the title history on AEW’s website and see that there’s no mention of Toni being an interim champion.

Oh and you can also watch that full episode back, since Excalibur mentions it on commentary too.

AEW Dynamite, 23rd November 2022.

• Like 1

If Hayter can't wrestle for All In, she should start the show and go on about how they created a movement, they created a tradition, they changed the world, etc., and that each and every person in that arena better come back next year to see her wrestle. Work those fans out of their cash!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Still real to Malakai Black dammit!

First thing I thought before I saw your comment was "Malakai keeping the kayfabe, nice touch"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Casey said:

She was called interim champion until she lost the title. Hayter was still interim champion when she won the belt.