DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAY 2023

25 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm still reeling over the guy who said "piece of piss." My cat gets bladder stones; there's a special food that helps with that. 

I have spent so many thousands of dollars because my idiot cat won't drink enough water.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I have spent so many thousands of dollars because my idiot cat won't drink enough water.

Just feed the cat human food until it gets the 'beetus.  Then it'll drink PLENTY of water.  Of course, then you have a new problem.  😄

Source: there's a reason our younger cat only got cat food from the day we picked her off the street.  We raised our older cat (god rest her soul) wrong and fed her from the table when she begged like you would a dog.  It was insane....this fat cat all eating chicken wings and whatnot.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Just feed the cat human food until it gets the 'beetus.  Then it'll drink PLENTY of water.  Of course, then you have a new problem.  😄

Source: there's a reason our younger cat only got cat food from the day we picked her off the street.  We raised our older cat (god rest her soul) wrong and fed her from the table when she begged like you would a dog.  It was insane....this fat cat all eating chicken wings and whatnot.

It's funny because he is a fatass but doesn't show interest in people food, except for the occasional morsel of cheese.  He doesn't even really like wet food, but he will just house kibble all day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was as taken aback as anybody when they announced Wembley, but they’re looking like geniuses now—Instead of trying to orchestrate a whole tour of smaller events to reach all the potential fans over there, just plant a flag on one huge event and let Europe come to you.

Wonder if this was a Jarrett scheme.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, EVA said:

I was as taken aback as anybody when they announced Wembley, but they’re looking like geniuses now—Instead of trying to orchestrate a whole tour of smaller events to reach all the potential fans over there, just plant a flag on one huge event and let Europe come to you.

Wonder if this was a Jarrett scheme.

Exactly. And most of Europe is fairly compact - EU members shouldn't be traveling to Blighty forever and a day to take this in.

3 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

As someone who follows boxing religiously, why is Coppinger tweeting about wrestling? Does he cover wrestling on the side?

My best guess is "because Nick Khan told him to".

• Haha 4