DVDVR Message Board

The 2023 NBA Playoffs

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I cannot believe they let him go one on one there with the game he was having.

Fits right in with the "nah, we don't need to take a shot" offensive set from Boston 40 seconds earlier. 

I would say that's NBD given the nothing he's given them in the playoffs, but their bench is so putrid that it still hurts, somehow. Nobody needs three or four free-throw line curl jumpers a night just to lose by double digits.

Yeah, especially with Randle back. They kind of conjured Strus, Vincent, and Martin out of nowhere, much like they did with Robinson. Miami is, as per usual, just going to be really fucking annoying the remainder of the playoffs.

And those gray quarter zips of the Dubs coaching staff make them look like some Bizarro World THX-1138.

Edited by Contentious C

7 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm starting to suspect Anthony Davis is looking to shed his "underachiever" label.

He'll get hurt by the next game.  That's why his nickname has always been Street Clothes

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

No Cap, Lebron is still just decimating teams on offense and that block on Poole (chefs kiss)

He's 38, in his twentieth season, playing on a foot that needs surgically repaired... And is still doing things like running down a deep pass in transition, going out of bounds on the baseline and jumping right over a row or two of spectators. It's insane.

• Like 1