TUESDAY!  

SCHISM and Chase U DEBATE~

Is Roxanne Perez actually HURT~

FRIDAY!

BATTLE ROYALES~

HALL OF FAME~

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!  

The SHOW~!

I'm really curious if they have they have Solo lose clean tonight. He's been protected really well and if he dropped a loss now, and to Cody of all people, it's not going to hurt him.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Solo to win via chicanery? Or Cody wins by DQ via run-in/beatdown/obligatory-and-cliched-injured-body-part-can-he-overcome-this-grievious-wound-and-fulfill-his-dustiny

Solo's not moving up the card yet, so putting over Cody clean as a sheet is the correct call as the final step for Cody to be "ready to take out Roman."  Follow up with a horrifying beat down by Reigns and the Usos.   KO/Sami save.  Bloodline crawls away, final shot is the faces in the ring with the Mania sign behind them.  

This isn't hard guys. 

• Like 1

Oh, GUNTHER vs. Dolph tonight.  

Now, I'm not expecting a competitive match... but I will say it will be a disappointment if Dolph doesn't bump like this out of the ring on a chop:

fXVF5a.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Cody's undefeated since returning, they're not hanging one on him six days out. 

Hmmm - that's a good point.

21 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Oh, GUNTHER vs. Dolph tonight.  

Now, I'm not expecting a competitive match... but I will say it will be a disappointment if Dolph doesn't bump like this out of the ring on a chop:

fXVF5a.gif

Wow, this is the first time I have found myself excited for a Dolph match in years. You just know he going to bump spectacularly and die wonderfully, be it a squash or competitive. 

34 minutes ago, caley said:

I read this title as "Go Home, WWE TV..." and was expecting the next two words to be "You're drunk!"

That debate was had in my head

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wanted to see a DQ type finish but Solo will be fine, Cody is THE guy now so he'll be alright.   I think Cody should take a beatdown on SD! he's been a little too smooth sailing of late. 

Pretty good show.  Dom Mysterio's promo half Spanish and half English was awesome!  They did a nice job building things tonight.  

Also,  the Goodfellas/Bloodline commercial was the best.  Funny stuff. 

Big Time BEX takes on IYO SKY!  Two Becksploidahs!  Becky grabs Bayley's hair that let's IYO to kick her in the head!  They trade stuff!  Becky will lay it in. Scorpion Death Drop by Becky!  Becky with a SuperPlex FOR TWO!  IYO with an EVEREST GERMAN SUPLEX!  A Becksploider!  BEAUTIFUL Asai Moonsault!  This is awesome.  A series of nearfalls!  Uranagi by Lynch for the win!  That was great!  Seth Rollins takes on Mustafa Ali!  I assume this was made to make Rollins look like a total killer going into Wrestlemania because Ali is great at making folks look good.  Two Stomps and that's that!  That was very brief.  It's an 8 man tag with Ricochet, Brawn Strowman, the Street Profits against the Alpha Academy and the Viking Raiders!  This is like an AEW trios match- as they cram all kinds of stuff into every square inch of the match.  They all face off and go at it!  Otis POUNCES Strowman who bumps BIG to the floor!  Viking Raiders beat on Montez Ford!  Otis beats on Montez Ford!  Angelo Dawkins makes the hot tag!  Ricochet kinda runs in and hits a bunch of stuff without actually tagging in.  Which is awesome.  Strowman tags in and he crushes everybody.  Ricochet hits a splash off of Strowman's shoulders and THEN Ford gets gigantic AIR on his splash!  For the win!  That was fun!  Sonya Deville and Chelsea Greene takes on Candace LeRae and Mia Yim!  Greene and Deville quickly win.  Rey Mysterio takes on Damien Priest!  Nice Lariat by Priest!  Dominik beats the crap out of REY!  Santos Escobar and the boys make the save!  GUNTHER is going to beat the fuck out of Dolph Ziggler.  JESUS!  GUNTHER is beating the fuck out of Dolph Ziggler!  Dolph makes a comeback!  FAMEASSER!  GUNTHER cuts him off by destroying his chest with a chop!  Emerald Frozien and it is mercifully over!  GUNTHER is awesome.  Cody Rhodes and Solo Sikoa have at it.  Cody goes after the knee of Sikoa.  Nice Belly to Belly Suplex by Sikoa.  Sikoa catches Cody mid-Tope and Uranagi's him onto the announce table!  NERVE HOLD!  YESS!  Dustin-esque Powerslam by Cody!  A Cody Cutter!  Cross Rhodes!  Solo with his foot on the bottom rope!  Codysault to NOWHERE!  Cody ducks THE SPIKE, hits a Cody Cutter.... and the USOS show up!  Nearfall on Cody by Sikoa!  Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens run out!  They fight to the back!  Cross Rhodes for the win!  That was good.  That was a good little episode.

• Like 3

Becky/Io was good stuff. Was nice seeing Io push Becky and get to showcase some. Hopefully post Wrestlemania they finally give Io a singles push.

The 8-man tag was good fun. Dug the energy from everyone involved and the action was nice. The WM 4-way might be something a random match, but I am happy all involved get a spot on the show. All four teams have looked good-great for months now, even the newest in Braun/Ricochet.

Sonya/Chelsea vs. Mia/Candice was match. Like the similar women's tag on last week's SD nothing bad or noteworthy per say. Sonya and Chelsea seem like a decent idea as a team, but they don't fit as well as Chelsea/Carmella would have. 

GUNTHER/Ziggler was decent competitive squash. Dolph was just dead weight at the end in the best of ways. 

Cody/Solo was good as suspected. It sucks Solo lost, but the right call was made.

Solid go home for Wrestlemania. 

11 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

It's one of his WWE Finishers he also used it to beat Pete Dunne on SD Last week. 

New to me. And I really need to see that match. I also found it funny that they called it a powerbomb; guess he hasn't brainstormed a new WWE goofy name for it or they are just dumb.

11 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

New to me. And I really need to see that match. I also found it funny that they called it a powerbomb; guess he hasn't brainstormed a new WWE goofy name for it or they are just dumb.

The Last Symphony:

Must see match if you haven't seen it already.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1