DVDVR Message Board

The Netflix Thread

John Austin

A lot of shit went away recently. They had 666 horror movies for a while. They added some more and fucked shit up but now it's down to like 620 or so.

I'm trying to watch 365 movies by the end of the year(Pacific Rim was the last and was 246). Most come from Netflix so I've watched a lot of horrible shit. Mostly in a good way but not always.

Everyone watch Miami Connection while its up or I will hate you forever.

Everyone watch The FP and make five friends watch it or you will suffer horrible chain letter death

• Like 1

Just about, yeah. I actually felt bad for The Lizard. Wasn't he the one that the "real promoter" came to and wanted to give him some shitty mask gimmick, and he'd probably just be a guy that some fat guy would beat the shit out of.

WWE docs are gone? I just watched Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels last night. It was good too. You could tell Bret was still very uncomfortable with Shawn despite saying that he was able to let things go and Shawn still didn't want to truly admit that he knew everything about the screwjob.

You know what, fuck it man good for him. He's doing whatever makes him happy in front of a couple dozen people. Not much different than playing Mass Effect or Dungeons and Dragons in your spare time. What am I supposed to say, "Join the real world, get in debt, struggle all your life to look like a celebrity. Die unfulfilled" I've decided I can't look down my nose at anybody. My job is pretending in front of strangers and I post on an internet message board. Who am I to judge?

• Like 6

Yes, because Seinfeld isn't available on every other channel 24 hours a day.

Not over here it's not. And that's all very well if you don't have kids hogging the TV at all hours. I don't think I've watched the TV for about a year. Hence, Netflix would be nice.

Any suggestions for the Foreign films available on Netflix?

Also any thoughts on Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance? I wasn't a big fan of Oldboy, but I did think it was a good film.