DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 4/6/23 - Windsor, Ontario

*Taped for BTI: Heath & Rhino def. Champagne Singh & Shera (9:03) when Rhino pinned Shera after the Gore

Impact Wrestling - Airing April 6, 2023 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) def. TMDK (Bad Dude Tito  & Shane Haste) (8:00) when Sabin pinned Haste with a jackknife rollup

*Speedball Mike Bailey vs. Jonathan Gresham in a X Division #1 Contenders Match went to a no contest (12:52) when Trey Miguel interfered.

*Jody Threat def. Tara Rising (3:09) after the F416

*Tommy Dreamer, Yuya Uemura, & Darren McCarty def. Bully Ray, Jason Hotch, & John Skyler (5:50) when McCarty pinned Skyler after a stunner. After the match, Kenny King came to attack McCarty but was followed by Frankie Kazarian for the save. Masha Slamovich then ran down to attack but was followed by Killer Kelly for the save and the faces stood tall.

*Eddie Edwards def. PCO (16:55) with the Boston Knee Party after Alisha Edwards interfered and hit PCO with a kendo stick. After the match, PCO chased them out of the arena.

*Scott D'Amore brought Kushida & Steve Maclin to the ring. Josh Alexander came to the ring with his arm in a sling accompanied by his wife & son to officially relinquish the world championship. Josh gave a speech about coming back for the title. Josh's son tried to stop him from handing it over. Maclin talked trash to Josh and his son. Scott D'Amore got in Maclin's face and went off on Maclin for never taking Josh up on an open challenge. Maclin and Kushida end up brawling with Kushida standing tall with the title.

Edited by DreamBroken

It's Bad Dude Tito!  He is one half of the Wolf Zaddies!  It's Shane Haste!  It's the Motor City Machine Guns!  Tito does his Blue Thiunder Bomb VARIATION.  Tito hits the Eddie Guerrero Senton!  Tito looks like a guy that the Powerplant would have pumped out, but he is more of a MidSouth guy.  NICE Exploider by Tito!  Shane Haste hits a BEAUTIFUL Suplex thingy.  Chris Sabin hits a neat Tope!  MCMGs hit their usual tricked out double teams including the complicated roll-up for the win!  TMDK looked good. It's Speedball Mike Bailey!  It's the rubber match with Jonathan Gresham.  They protect their balls both getting in the ring.  I'm trying to remember their other two matches and I think they were more mat based.  This one is trying to inject more violence and hate.  GREAT roll-up sequence into a crazy Figure Four by Gresham.  They roll it to the floor!   Trey Miguel charges the ring!  That finish sucked ass.  It's Jody Threat!   She is awesome!  I haven't seen her since the ATHENA match.  It's Terra Rysing!  It's a very Canadian match!  I just noticed that Threat is the third redhead to be signed consecutively.  Threat is the IMPACT! ATHENA because she will LAY IT IN!  That was good.  Jesus.  Tommy Dreamer and Bully Ray are on my TV.  And some old hockey dude.  The old hockey dude isn't very good though he seems very excited to be there.  POSTMATCH is where the action is: Masha Slamovich vs Killer Kelly!  IMPACT! I back your play one hundred percent!  It's Eddie Edwards taking on PCO!  How will PCO attempt to kill himself?  Cool Toprope Frankensteiner by PCO!  JESUS!  High Angle German Suplex on the floor by Edwards!  Edwards, being the best wrestler in IMPACT! is great in this.  This match is fun!  PCO chokes Eddie Edwards over the top rope and then hits a Wheelbarrow Senton on the floor.  This is the best actual wrestling match  I've seen PCO in.  He actually hits the Sentin off the top to Edwards on the apron.  PCO CRUSHES the ref!  Alisha comes out and TURNS HEEL!  YESSSS!  Eddie gets the pin and we get the greatness of the HEEL ALISHA!  HOORAY!  That was a mixed bag. 

• Like 2

Solid opening tag. Speedball/Gresham always delivers. Liked the callback to the last match ending on the figure 4 reversal spot and that escalating here. Trey is the man, kinda wish these 3 were getting the Ultimate X but the tag titles match will be great too. Rebellion is shaping up nicely.

Jody Threat looked good in her debut. Trios match was decent, I like the build to the HARDCORE War and most especially the inclusion of Killer Kelly + Kelly/Masha interaction. 

Things seemed to jump suddenly to Santino suddenly having a match already but that'll be fun.  Love Tasha being back and look forward to her official ring return of this new babyface version of her. Also enjoyed Deonna's promo, hope Mickie is able to go.

Edwards/PCO ruled, big fight main event feel. Nice to see Alisha finally officially turn after all these years of never doing it regardless of which side Eddie was on.  Solid PPV build to close it with more Badass D'Amore getting in Maclin's face, loved Tommy trying to get D'Amore to be on his team and pointing out that he never had a "last match" 

Edited by DreamBroken