DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2023

Dolfan in NYC

58 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

ALLAH ALMIGHTY.... 😮

Miami Herald:

Messi’s complicated deal will include salary, bonuses and equity in the team. It is valued between $125 million and $150 million. League sponsors Apple and Adidas are still working on deals with Messi and will be based on the growth of revenues Messi generates.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mls/inter-miami/article276198121.html#storylink=cpy

Say what you will: He left a nuclear fuckton of money on the Saudis' table to join Miami. Absolute bathsit insanity.

One thing that serie a does that's cool is if two teams are tied on points for a meaningful spot, rather than deciding on goal difference they have a playoff.. currently Verona is beating Spezia 3-1 in the first half. Winner stays in serie a

Rest In Peace? Berlusconi??

You must not know very much about him. He's like if the Italian Epstein and the Italian Trump were the same person.

I was going to add the bunga bunga stuff., but figured I'd let someone else di it if they wanted. 

Also figured giving someone an RIP is not an explicit endorsement of their achievements/notoriety. I guess I could have just put he passed away.

On 6/10/2023 at 10:49 PM, Raziel said:

I was gonna say, has Messi even left Paris yet? (I do think officially his contract needs to end with PSG when France's Window opens)

Supposedly PSG has released him, so he's free to join whenever.  But I'm guessing he's not showing up until July sometime.  

Hell, they haven't even put his jersey on sale yet.  

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Supposedly PSG has released him, so he's free to join whenever.  But I'm guessing he's not showing up until July sometime.  

Hell, they haven't even put his jersey on sale yet.  

Lucky for Miami that they don't have anyone wearing #10 at the moment.