DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 3/20 - 3/26/2023

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Are they serious?  Put Lashley and L.A. Knight together or Lashley and Kofi or something.  He deserves more than a jobber battle royal

Kofi has just had ankle surgery.

Like Ziggy's suggestion of Bobby Lashley vs. Xavier Woods. Miss Big E.

8 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

There was a WWE category on Jeopardy tonight presented with videos from Kofi, Miz, Alexa, Rey, and Triple H. Surprisingly didn't get a plug for Mania when the category was over. 

They posted video on UUDD this week with the guys at Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. 

2 hours ago, Red King said:

Wasn’t the talking point a month ago that no one wanted to see him in the main event and the crowd would shit on him for not being Sami?

There’s a huge disconnect between the vocal internet fans and the people who actually buy tickets to shows and watch on tv

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Wasn’t the talking point a month ago that no one wanted to see him in the main event and the crowd would shit on him for not being Sami?

There’s a huge disconnect between the vocal internet fans and the people who actually buy tickets to shows and watch on tv

There aren't many of the toxic type of smarks and crowd highjackers left attending WWE main brand shows, due to cord cutting and the of rest of VMDS people moving to AEW or they quit with watching and following wrestling.

45 minutes ago, Red King said:

There aren't many of the toxic type of smarks and crowd highjackers left attending WWE main brand shows, due to cord cutting and the of rest of VMDS people moving to AEW or they quit with watching and following wrestling.

WWE claims (and I don't think it's BS either) that they have created a lot of younger fans who now attend the shows with their parents etc.  Ticket sales look really good.  Ratings look as good as they've been in a while.  These people love Cody. Hell,  I like Cody too.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

WWE claims (and I don't think it's BS either) that they have created a lot of younger fans who now attend the shows with their parents etc.  Ticket sales look really good.  Ratings look as good as they've been in a while.  These people love Cody. Hell,  I like Cody too.  

I've been going to lots of WWE shows in Denver over the last few years with my nephew and the crowds are all families with kids. Hell, I'm taking my nephew and two of his pals to a WWE show tonight. 

• Like 2