DVDVR Message Board

AEW DYNAMITE!- 3/15/2023!

DEAN

CANADA!  MJF!  I didn't plan ahead so I could fast forward through this.  Okay, this is great.  EVERYBODY SHOOTS ON MAX!  YES! THE CAKE!  AWESOME!  That set up some matches I wanna see.  The Blackpool Combat Club are as over as they ever were though they are heels now.  I'm weirdly excited about the return of Stu Grayson with HARD-EDGED EVIL UNO!  No Outlaws?  FUCK THAT!  WTF!  When did Stu Grayson become so awesome?  BCC are fucking AWESOME destroying Grayson on the floor.  Grayson is our sympathetic babyface.  Oh man, Evil Claudio is SO fucking great.  STU WITH THE AWESOME KNEE TO THE FACE OF MOX!  JEEZUS!  THE CROWD IS FUCKING MOLTEN as ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENS!  That was fucking GREAT!  So we got five Dark Order, who are the two joining BCC for Blood and Guts?  It's GOTTA be Taya challenging Jade.  Hey!  It's Nicole Matthews!  That's nice.  That was short.  TAYA VALKYRIE! AWESOME!  RIDE TO VALHALLA!  WELL.  That's going to be good.  QTV is basically footage for the AEW HR department.  Felt very NXTish.  JEFFERSON STARSHIP performing JANE!  SHOCKMASTER!  Jeff Jarrett is TOTAL fucking HEAT MACHINE!  Cassidy embracing his inner MEMPHIS is completely awesome.  Jesus Christ, I await the International Feed tomorrow because they are fucking re-enacting the Concession Stand Brawl in picture in picture.  SHARPSHOOTER IN CANADA BY JARRETT!  So awesome.  MAAAN, this is the most MEMPHIS match in the history of Memphis!  JAY LETHAL!  TRENT!  ORANGE PUNCH!  That was fucking GREAT!  Wrong guy won.  That was great.  WAITAMINNIT!  FIVE GOOD GUY LADIES!  Who will be the other two Outcasts to make it to BLOOD AND GUTS!?!?  House of Black!  Bud Matthews!  Kenny Omega is OVER in Winnipeg!  Chris Jericho is OVER in Winnipeg!  House of Black attack EVERYBODY and all heck breaks out!  Kenny and Jericho finally face off and the CROWD GOES MOLTEN!  A LOT of stuff happens- as assume the Young Bucks put this match together.  In picture in picture, Kenny and Jericho beat on each other.  WHO WILL BE KID WINNIPEG?  House of Black RETAINS!  AWESOME!  AEW IS WWE!  I can't believe Kenny or Jericho didn't win.  That was AWESOME.  MANNNN!  AEW RULES THE ENTIRE MOTHERUFKCING WORLD!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

Gotta love wildly divergent opinions in consecutive posts. 🙂

The greatness of OC-JJ couldn’t overcome the multiple shitty angles, promos, overbooking, another Jade squash, and Stu fucking Grayson no-selling multiple things from the BCC.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Best Dynamite ever

God damn the opening segment, OC/JJ match and closing 10 seconds might as well have been Blue Chew

4 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Well that was fucking awful. Felt very WWE in a lot of ways. And they need to fire whoever came up with QTV and just pretend it never happened.

introducing-the-internet-brh0v1kp2402cwq

• Haha 12

WORKRATE folks were probably grinding their molars to powder in that JJ/OC Clusterfuck, but it was 4* in fun. Jeff Jarrett is having the time of his life at 57, he doesn't have to take a super amount of bumps, and the crowd LOVES to HATE him. Love OC with the most "whatever" Eddie tribute to get Satnam and Sonjay thrown out. (Of course, Double J had a plan for that too with Lethal sneaking down after pretending to be injured, and that didn't work EITHER. That kip up on one foot. DAYUMN.

• Like 3

Interesting the 4 pillars came out. 

Whos the blonde woman in QTV?

I miss seeing all that Jeff Jarrett cheating bs on tv. I'm a sicko.

Riho looked cute.

Very Sports-Entertaining show.

• Like 3

Overall I thought it was a really good show.

Didn't like the QTV thing. Hobbs deserves better. 

Almost everything else was very good/great. Taya is a good addition. I'm a big fan of Double J's run and am kinda surprised, but ok with OC retaining. Main event was super fun and that ending was fucking amazing....but did they time it wrong? They gave the main event so much time but it looked like they had to cut away in the middle of the cliffhanger ending.

• Like 1

Just now, Zimbra said:

Did we know that OC could throw awesome punches? Because he was throwing awesome punches.

So first JJ gets outpunched by Jay Lethal and tonight he gets outpunched by Orange Cassidy.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Don't think I'd have recognized Dark Angel as the woman in that picture without being told.

You mean you can't look 19 forever? 

I know she got back into ring shape last year and didn't some stuff in Monterrey IIRC. Wonder if she will just do a match here or there.