DVDVR Message Board

February 2023 Wrestling Discussion

1 hour ago, Cobra Commander said:

Meanwhile Ron Wright’s son looks like the person who gets blamed for a string of unsolved murders in the area. Either a bit short or that guy is close to 6’4” in either real or worked height

That man definitely has a house with a basement.

Jesus. Bad look for the Performance Artists world when the ultimate Beta of the UFC Community descends and starts swiping heads from all & sundry left right and centre. Then again I guess when you've been on the end of a Nick Diaz threat, the combined brawn/brains of The Snowman & Bixenspan look like something of a different proposition. These guys need to know their lanes. Ariel loving it out there.

Edited by A_K

1 hour ago, L_W_P said:

Having watched the OSW boys go back over this era, I'm more concerned with the uncontrollable sweat this man produced.

Reveal hidden contents

Pics/Gifs of IRS Sweating | Freakin' Awesome Network Forums

I cannot imagine being up under those ring lights while fully dressed for the better part of four years.

Also, it's amazing he managed to sweat profusely when half his offense in matches > than 3 minutes was restholds.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

It's something my wife has noticed about Samoa Joe in AEW; The amount of sweat he drips when he puts people in a chin lock. She's joked that it should be his finishing move. Just grabbing them and dripping sweat on their faces until they give up.

I watched SuperBrawl 1994 last night. Arn and Regal basically go a 30 minute broadway but Regal cheats to win in the final 10 or 15 seconds. The amount of sweat in this match...disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

while they were making the Giant Gonzalez bodysuit, they should have given IRS a bodysuit. As weird as it would be to have an IRS agent working in the equivalent of a scubadiver gear.

You never know where those tax cheats might be hiding. There surely are tax havens underwater.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

IRS cutting a promo on Jean-Pierre LaFitte about paying taxes on his underwater pirate treasure

Well, I mean Aldo Montoya being the Portuguese man of war is right there.

8 hours ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

The Snowman....

It's because he does a lot of coke yeah?

Unless you have legit proof, I would not be making that accusation as part of the media. Brett Favre is suing people somehow for defamation of character and like people have more than enough proof that he's stealing welfare funds. Other than speculation on social media, unless he was doing rails with Tony, he doesn't have any proof.

Moreover, he's in bed with a company that is owned by a man who probably has done TK's body weight in cocaine and booked by a man who admitted to taking PEDs. Welcome to pro wrestling, buddy.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Dog said:

Holy shit, I didn't imagine Ariel Helwani would want to become the most insufferable person on Earth this year, but here we are. You have to be pretty bad to make *BIX* seem sympathetic.

What part of Bixenspan calling out Helwani for the entire weekend and then disabling his Twitter account to avoid criticism makes him sympathetic

I could tell you tales of Bix and his cowardly Discord friends trying to set up Meltzer with the Nosawa non-story, but it's honestly boring and sad

Edited by Dolphman 3000
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Ariel, please stop posting on DVDVR. 

You're right, you're right - enough is enough. Booker of The Year will surely get eyes away from this bread & circuses and back to the product that counts, by scaling 1 mil views for the 2nd time in 5 months with Moxley/Evil Uno and Big Bill gracing screens headed into the quarterly PPV.

While this is all very amusing, it's just more symptomatic of just how much the wheels have fallen off over there for what, going on 12 months now. What a farce. 

Called the Bitcoin bottom to the exact day in November; calling the 700ks for Dynamite on deck in short order. Arenas may be so darkened by then it'll be hard to see them but when you know, you know 🔮

Edited by A_K

10 minutes ago, A_K said:

You're right, you're right - enough is enough. Booker of The Year will surely get eyes away from this bread & circuses and back to the product that counts, by scaling 1 mil views for the 2nd time in 5 months with Moxley/Evil Uno and Big Bill gracing screens headed into the quarterly PPV.

While this is all very amusing, it's just more symptomatic of just how much the wheels have fallen off over there for what, going on 12 months now. What a farce. 

Called the Bitcoin bottom to the exact day in November; calling the 700ks for Dynamite on deck in short order. Arenas may be so darkened by then it'll be hard to see them but when you know, you know 🔮

How are all the doctors and researchers going to get rid of cancer if you keep going around creating more of it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, A_K said:

It's a work.

• Like 1