DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022-23: CONFERENCE CATACLYSM WEEKEND!

Dolfan in NYC

Vikings fans shoulda told the Niners fans what happens when you hang your jersey on the Rocky statue...

Now that we've emerged out of a conference final four featuring 3 teams I despise (beating the living shit out of 2 of those teams in the process), I feel pretty good about the Super Bowl. I mean, if the Eagles lose I won't be happy, but at least I won't be angry if the Bengals finally get one, or our old pal Andy gets another...

18 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Now us Phily fans get to listen to 2 weeks of salt.

Well,  "let's hate Philly!" Is the oldest, tiredest trope in American sports media. It's just a shame when it affects how players are covered. I mean, Jalen Hurts' success through hard work, determination, and great character should be one of the feel-good stories of the season, but he plays in Philly so instead we get jackasses like nepo baby Simms trying to tear him down...

• Like 2

God I'm glad we banned Conspiracy Brother Jones, or whatever that dude's name was.  This game is just plain strange, and that is before they gave them 43 chances to convert that 3rd down.

In all seriousness, KC is depending on a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, and between Burrow, Chase, and Higgins Cincinatti has 847891899 legs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 yards.  You couldn't just run the ball and keep the clock running to limit possessions?  Jesus fuck that was a stupid call. Higgins and Chase have been doubled over and over and they can't catch all of those.

Edited by Contentious C