DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022-23: CONFERENCE CATACLYSM WEEKEND!

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Cobra Commander said:

There's a copy of "The Delaware Wing-T" book by Tubby Raymond on Archive.org if the 49ers need any ideas for extra running plays today. Could borrow it for an hour if they're a member.

The offense I ran in highschool. Put Kittle at the four back, Deebo and CMC at the 2/3 wing back spots, pull those guards, good fakes...

I get the Purdy is injured. He has limited to no feeling in his fingers. I get why he's not throwing. But you can't cycle in CMC or Debo on a Wildcat play here an there and at least tease the possibility of a throw? Seems like Kyle gave up the second Josh Johnson got taken out and he's just running the clock out.

Frustrating. I HATE Nick Siriani. There's something about his demeanor I can't stand. Also trying to rush out there and go for 2 up two TDs? That's some Madden player troll shit.

4 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Frustrating. I HATE Nick Siriani. There's something about his demeanor I can't stand.

The massive gymbro energy of him and his staff, especially last week when they were posing and flexing their way through Arnold's entire catalog when something good happened?  I can see all those guys injecting each other in the ass with whatever stuff the players are on.

• Like 1