DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 2/9/23 - Kissimmee, FL

*Taped for BTI: Speedball Mike Bailey def. Raj Singh (w/ Shera) (8:22) after Ultima Weapon. After the match, Speedball accepts Jonathan Gresham's challenge for No Surrender.

Impact Wrestling - Airing February 9, 2023 from Kissimmee, FL

*Brian Myers def. Dirty Dango (6:51) after the Roster Cut to qualify for a #1 contenders 4 way at No Surrender.

*Mickie James & Tommy Dreamer def. The Good Hands (Jason Hotch & John Skyler) (5:16) when Mickie pinned Hotch after stereo DDTs. After the match, Bully Ray attacked Dreamer while Masha Slamovich attacked Mickie.

*Jordynne Grace def. Steph de Lander (5:05) with the Grace Driver.

*Death Dollz (Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie w/ JesSICKa) def. Killer Kelly & Taylor Wilde (6:10) when Taya pinned Kelly with the Road to Valhalla after Taylor threw a Devil tarot card at Kelly. After the match, Father James Mitchell arrives and says it's been too long since Rosemary paid respect to his boss, her father. Mitchell announces he has come to put a hex on her as The Hex (Allysin Kay & Marti Belle) then come out of the crowd and attack the Death Dollz. 

*PCO def. Shera (w/ Raj Singh) (3:20) with the PCOsault to qualify for the #1 contenders 4 way at No Surrender.

*Joe Hendry(c) def. Matt Cardona (14:25) to retain the Digital Media Championship with the Standing Ovation after Brian Myers tried to interfere but accidentally hit Cardona. After the match, Moose ran out to spear Hendry but accidentally hit Cardona. 

Edited by DreamBroken

Great main event and short but solid matches throughout, with lots of stuff happening in between.

Steph de Lander is a nice addition if she's sticking around and then adding the HEX to the tag scene is excellent. Always great to hear Father Mitchell's New Church theme. I hoped Taylor & Kelly would fare better as a team.

KENTA comes to Impact in 2 weeks! Nice setups for various matches coming up next week and at Against All Odds.

I believe in Joe Hendry continues to be one of the best parts of Impact. His Cardona song is still hilarious.

Dirty Dango and Brian Meyers is good!  Dango is the IMPACT! version of Anthony Henry. FALCON ARROW FOR TWO!  ROSTER CUT FOR THE WIN!  It's John Skyler and Jason Hotch!  Mickie James and Tommy Dreamer!  Welcome to random wrestling pairings!  James goes all out!  MASHA! That should be good.  Steph DeLander I've not seen before.  She's a big gal!  Jordynne Grace is becoming one giant muscle.  DeLAnder is pretty good.  She should fit in pretty well.  Grace with the EVEREST GERMAN SUPLEX! FOR TWO!  GRACE DRIVER FOR THE WIN!  That was good. Rich Swann versus Kenny King will rule.  Taylor Wilde and Killer Kelly are a tagteam!  They will lay it in.  It's the Death Dollz!  They will definitely lay it in.  I assume this will be STIFF!  JesSICKa is wearing a leather BATTLE COAT!  Taya begins by laying it in,  Taylor Wilde and Rosemary do variations of the the Upside Down.  Wilde is laying it in against Rosemary.  Taya hits a Blue Thunder Bomb after hitting the HOT TAG!  Taylor Wilde does goofy things with tarot cards and it cost them the match.  Odd.  HEY! IT'S THE HEX!  KENTA is coming in!  It's Shera!  It's PCO!  PCO does a RIDICULOUS TOPE.  PCO with the Dead Guy Moonsault for the win!  PCO only almost killed himself once!  It's Matt Cardona and Joe Hendry for the Digital Media title!  I assume this will involve a lot fuckery.  CArdona bumps BIG early!  Impressive Stalling Suplex by Hendry.  Hendry and Cardona take turns making each other look like a million bucks.  So this is good!  Cardona look great in this.  Great Guillotine sequence, showboating Hendry's power.  Hendry looks as good as I've seen him in IMPACT!  RADIO SILENCE!  FOR TWO!  POWERBOMB FOR TWO!  Brian Meyers runs in and screws up everything!  Hendry wins! Hendry wins! Hendry wins!  Moose runs in and accidentally kills Cardona!  That was an oddly good episode. 

• Like 2