DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

Ah, well, it says game designer on the website. As I said, I haven't listened to it myself, yet. Just saw it on the website and thought people here might be interested.

Game developer is kind of a blanket term. I imagine he's probably a producer that works for 2K. 

Not to be a wrestling game snob, but I'll only buy this if it has a Fire Pro Mode, where your disc quietly, respectfully climbs out of the tray, puts a copy of a brand new, all bells and whistles Fire Pro in its place, and frisbees itself into the sun.

That, or each online order for WWE2k14 automatically gets turned into an eBay bid on VPW2 + converter.

Its also moot. Nobody is going to argue that the Booker model from '12/'13 are good, they fucking suck. But comparing it to the TNA model is apples and oranges. Detailed models take up space, TNA had AMAZING looking models but how great was the game? It was a piece of shit. 

Thank god the PS4 and Xbox One will have the storage space to have both amazingly detailed models and great gameplay.

Not to be a wrestling game snob, but I'll only buy this if it has a Fire Pro Mode, where your disc quietly, respectfully climbs out of the tray, puts a copy of a brand new, all bells and whistles Fire Pro in its place, and frisbees itself into the sun.

Asking a game not to suck isn't being a snob.

WWE is a license that has produced an utterly frightening number of borderline unplayable games in the last decade. Hell there's a case they've been the single worst overall franchise in video games over that span.

• Like 1

Asking a game not to suck isn't being a snob.

WWE is a license that has produced an utterly frightening number of borderline unplayable games in the last decade. Hell there's a case they've been the single worst overall franchise in video games over that span.

Nah, Madden still exists.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/12/wwe-2k14-gets-30th-anniversary-wrestlemania-mode/

Hogan confirmed.  I hope they do Mania XX but you slot a created wrestler in the Benoit role.  

Hope WrestleMania mode is like Attitude Era mode...actually scrap the ones when a manager distracts the referee for the pinfall. Those were most frustrating.