DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

That roster makes no mention of Andre The Giant and has Roddy Piper as DLC but there's shirts for both in the crowd.

I think since the deal was only just completed, they're using recycled footage, but this won't be the final product.

Deal was probably made a while ago. Its not recycled footage, it's from WWE 2K14 not LoW and it most definitely will be his final model in the game. Well, if people bitch enough they might change the hair or something but I wouldn't expect much more than that.

I imagine Hogan will be in since he was in All-Stars. I'm not sure if it'll be 80s since the Mania VI arena has banners that say In Your House. Maybe that's Yukes being lazy since those banners were in 13 but they might go through the New Generation as well. 

T.L. Hopper, fuck yeah.

Its also moot. Nobody is going to argue that the Booker model from '12/'13 are good, they fucking suck. But comparing it to the TNA model is apples and oranges. Detailed models take up space, TNA had AMAZING looking models but how great was the game? It was a piece of shit. 

Personally I'd rather have lesser graphics if it means a better game. And while WWE '13 was glitched out all over the place it was still better than the TNA game.

Bryan Williams isn't a game developer really, is he? He works for the US side of things and not Yukes.

Ah, well, it says game designer on the website. As I said, I haven't listened to it myself, yet. Just saw it on the website and thought people here might be interested.

...The Warrior's hair DOESN'T fugging MOVE at all during any of the videos, talk about usi ng  some hairspray.....And I just hope that the 2K SPORTS FRANCHISE does what it did with their NBA game, make it the BEST DAMNED VIDEO GAME, and by far and away the BEST BASKETBALL GAME I've ever played. The same thing can be done with the WWE wrestling game engine-HEY, ya know what, THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE FANS?!

Not to be a wrestling game snob, but I'll only buy this if it has a Fire Pro Mode, where your disc quietly, respectfully climbs out of the tray, puts a copy of a brand new, all bells and whistles Fire Pro in its place, and frisbees itself into the sun.

• Like 3