DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

That did lead to the stick trick being taken out and made a lot better since holding it meant you could have moves done to you forever. It seems odd in theory, but winds up allowing you to do things like the Benoit-Austin chain of a billion Germans, or have a Cesaro CAW do a ton of revs on a giant swing. I've been loving the new moves - they've allowed the Steen creation I downloaded to absolutely kill dudes. I had an amazing ladder war with Sami Zayn that went nearly half an hour!

what guys should I be looking for on the PS3 for Puro/Lucha/classic guys?

Not much really on the Puro, and Lucha front, but there is a Tanahashi that's just as good as the one Wee Bey posted here. As for the classic stuff(I assume you mean classic american wrestlers) if you search under the tag "WLF" you'll find some great CAW's. Really just go here http://caws.ws/forum/forum/321-ps3/, or http://caws.smacktalks.org/index.php?q=&page=1&cat=1&g=18&sort=creation_id&console=2&type=1 for new PS3 CAW info. 

Wanted to mention adjusting the attributes and changing the sliders makes a ton of difference.  Kidkash202 has quite the system going.  I changed it for the current roster and the matches have been a million times better.  Seemed odd at first dropping somebody from a 90+ rating to 64, but it makes a ton of sense at the same time.  It's pretty great work overall.  Now I just need to adjust accordingly for CAWs I download.

Wanted to mention adjusting the attributes and changing the sliders makes a ton of difference.  Kidkash202 has quite the system going.  I changed it for the current roster and the matches have been a million times better.  Seemed odd at first dropping somebody from a 90+ rating to 64, but it makes a ton of sense at the same time.  It's pretty great work overall.  Now I just need to adjust accordingly for CAWs I download.

Somewhere on the caws.ws forum (in the thread that I believe is the working thread for KidKash's edits) that I just cannot find for some reason right now, there is a spreadsheet with adjusted attributes for a ton of CAW guys along with the main roster.

The lack of seperation between stars and low card wrestlers bothered us. How on earth can you justify some of those attributes on the default rosters. Thanks for the feedback everyone. We have finally figured out of to merge CAW files to a roster file so we will be posting a roster file pretty soon. All of you NXT fans will be very happy. And our residential Story-Line creater, Ronyell, has added a lot of depth to universe mode.

Our most active thread is here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/wrestling/677372-hyperballer-dcallamerican-wwe-2k14-project-xbox-360-a.html

Here is our spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtkpEl6Fkj7kdHJGaHFZNDl5WDVURjVKb0VIbUdVMXc&usp=drive_web#gid=5

The lack of seperation between stars and low card wrestlers bothered us. How on earth can you justify some of those attributes on the default rosters. Thanks for the feedback everyone. We have finally figured out of to merge CAW files to a roster file so we will be posting a roster file pretty soon. All of you NXT fans will be very happy. And our residential Story-Line creater, Ronyell, has added a lot of depth to universe mode.

Our most active thread is here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/wrestling/677372-hyperballer-dcallamerican-wwe-2k14-project-xbox-360-a.html

Here is our spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtkpEl6Fkj7kdHJGaHFZNDl5WDVURjVKb0VIbUdVMXc&usp=drive_web#gid=5

Aaaah I was looking on the wrong message board.  That makes sense why I couldn't find anything.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Fellas I need a little help. Can you give me a basic strength/weakness/style of wrestling for the following wrestlers? I just recently got into NXT and I just want an opinion on a few people.

Thanks in advance

Aiden English

Bayley

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Enzo Amore

Mickey Keegan

Mojo Rawley

Sawyer Fulton

Scott Dawson

Sylverster Lefort

Tyler Breeze

Fellas I need a little help. Can you give me a basic strength/weakness/style of wrestling for the following wrestlers? I just recently got into NXT and I just want an opinion on a few people.

Thanks in advance

Aiden English

Bayley

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Enzo Amore

Mickey Keegan

Mojo Rawley

Sawyer Fulton

Scott Dawson

Sylverster Lefort

Tyler Breeze

I'll take a crack

Aiden English - Damien Sandow of NXT. His matches, however, haven't been too long or competitive to sort out true style yet. Seems sort of ground and pound with a Side Effect as his finisher

Bayley - Newbie fan-girl with a technical ground based style with the occasional high impact move.

Charlotte - Gymnist with flippy and stretchy/bridge-y moves. She's only had two matches I'm aware of, though.

CJ Parker - God I don't like this guy. His style, though, is hard hitting and high impact. Thrusting upper palm strike finisher

Enzo Amore - New Jersey brawler. Maybe around a Zach Ryder level of stats, I'd say

Mickey Keegan - Don't know who this is. Has he been on NXT TV?

Mojo Rawley - HYPE! Super high energy and power moves, such as shoulder blocks and clothelines, but with an out of character standing whoopie cushion type finisher.

Sawyer Fulton - Again, not somebody I'm familiar with

Scott Dawson - Constantly compared to Arn Anderson by the announcers whenever he wrestles, so technical yet with a sort of redneck brawling style alongside it

Sylverster Lefort - Not a wrestler. Only a manager. The only match I've seen him in was a recent squash against Alexander Russev.

Tyler Breeze - High flying and showboating moves. Finisher is a standing spinning heel kick.

Hope this helps.

Thanks in advance

Aiden English

Bayley

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Enzo Amore

Mickey Keegan

Mojo Rawley

Sawyer Fulton

Scott Dawson

Sylverster Lefort

Tyler Breeze

I'll take a crack

Aiden English - Damien Sandow of NXT. His matches, however, haven't been too long or competitive to sort out true style yet. Seems sort of ground and pound with a Side Effect as his finisher

Bayley - Newbie fan-girl with a technical ground based style with the occasional high impact move.

Charlotte - Gymnist with flippy and stretchy/bridge-y moves. She's only had two matches I'm aware of, though.

CJ Parker - God I don't like this guy. His style, though, is hard hitting and high impact. Thrusting upper palm strike finisher

Enzo Amore - New Jersey brawler. Maybe around a Zach Ryder level of stats, I'd say

Mickey Keegan - Don't know who this is. Has he been on NXT TV?

Mojo Rawley - HYPE! Super high energy and power moves, such as shoulder blocks and clothelines, but with an out of character standing whoopie cushion type finisher.

Sawyer Fulton - Again, not somebody I'm familiar with

Scott Dawson - Constantly compared to Arn Anderson by the announcers whenever he wrestles, so technical yet with a sort of redneck brawling style alongside it

Sylverster Lefort - Not a wrestler. Only a manager. The only match I've seen him in was a recent squash against Alexander Russev.

Tyler Breeze - High flying and showboating moves. Finisher is a standing spinning heel kick.

Hope this helps.

Make sure that you make Tyler Breeze head health a zero.  Part of his male model gimmick is that he will literally run for his life is someone touches his face. 

Only two matches i've seen him in on NXT was a handicap match where I don't believe he got in the ring (He did, only to be turned on by his partner) and a match against said partner the next week where he just got jobbed out with no offence.

Can I also support the zero health for Tyler Breeze, for some reason (and i'm a fan) he's over as HELL at NXT. They LOVE him.

I've seen a couple of matches of his pre-WWE and it's still hard to say. Technically decent and not a bad seller, but his moveset seemed a mashup of other people's and lacked purpose. More cruiserweight style than you might think, some strikes. His finisher was a 619 at that point too. I'm not sure this all helps.

WCW Nitro Ring: Epic Settings: NWO Hogan vs. Goldberg

I will cut to the chase. We are well past 20 mins and Hogan starts to Hulk up. He hits Goldberg with the leg drop, 2.9 count.

23 min mark, Jackhammer time. Hogan kicks out at 2.9/

So around the 27 min mark, Goldberg hits another Jackhammer. I know the match was over. This man Hogan kicks out again. They beat the hell out of each other man.

But you know the sad thing? I have my settings on 30 min time limit. So we know how this match ended. Yea I know, I work for WWE Creative.

• Like 1

Carlo, thanks man.

BVE, that is a DAMN good idea. I might even exaggerate it a little bit. Damn thanks fellas. The NXT dudes should be edited by tonight.

Nobody has seen LeForte wrestle though?

He wrestled previously outside of WWE as Tom Laruffa.  He was trained by Lance Storm.  If you look on Youtube there's a few matches of his.  From what I gather he can be a showboat but is good at doing an indy-style match.  Does some flying and does some fast-paced action.  Not much of a brawler or anything.  I can't imagine he'd be like this in NXT, but that on top of showboat-type attributes  Hope that helps.

This might help too.  Note:  It's part of a playlist, so there's plenty more matches from him.