DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

I got the DLC today and for some reason Fandango doesn't have Summer Rae with him.  Even when selecting her as a manager it's not the entrance like they show.  It's just Fandango by himself with her standing by the ring in her wrestling gear.  I'm not sure what I need to change for that.  Tried team entrance, no option for that either.  I feel like I'm missing something here.

I haven't gotten the DLC yet, but if I had to guess I would assume you just pick Fandango by himself without a manager, and he'll come out with Summer Rae. ADR has the same problem when you pick Ricardo as his manager.

I'm really hoping when they hit PS4/Xbox One they have actual good commentary that makes sense. 

They really should just use actual commentary from the live broadcasts. Which is something I believe they did on the Yukes UFC games.

Edit: They talk about it here...

Whos in the NXT ROSTER? I'm outta the loop...

Well, the ones I downloaded and put in my Universe are:

Bo Dallas

Sami Zayn

The Ascention - Konnor and Viktor

Enzo Amore

Colin Cassidy

Aiden English

Adrien Neville

Alexander Russev

Corey Graves

Leo Kruger

Mason Ryan

Tyler Breeze

Xavier Woods

Hunico

Camacho

Emma

Paige

Bayley

I've also added Justin Gabriel, Santino Marella, and Summer Rae to my NXT roster

• Like 1

Me and my buddy downloaded an absolutely astounding Tanahashi on the 360 today.  Is it confirmed that the Rainmaker was in the new DLC?  Also, anyone know of the go-to guy for Puro creations?

I can confirm the Rainmaker is in the new DLC as well as a pumphandle over the knee neckbreaker that can serve as a pretty decent substitute to his air raid crash neckbreaker.

I may have murdered a number of fools as Okada and Nakamura (BTW, the Boma Ye is in the game too!) last night. I wish the tag-team erasing bug had been taken care of, though. 

They should have fixed that bug a long time ago, I had 30 tag teams (4 shows with 7 matches each every week, plus 2 Pay Per Views a month) and then they all got erased and I haven't found the time to remake all of those teams.

Well, the hackers are back stronger than ever. There are actually hacked movesets on CC, under the title "HACKED MOVESETS." How is that possible? You wanna take that shit down, 2K?

Also, if you do a chamber tornado tag, you better be on the left side. Since they come out in the same order every match, it's a handicap match most of the time.

Free DLC Move Glitch fellas for WWE 2K

Hurry up before they fix it

I know there are numerous DLC threads, but I didn't want this info to get lost in the shuffle, hence me making this thread.

If you only download Summer Rae, who is free by the way, and check Create-A-Moveset, for whatever reason you have all the DLC Pack moves! 

Granted this is the 360 version so I have no idea if this glitch(?) happens on the PS3 version.

Is this just my version?

Discuss

This was on GameFAQs, it's not a complete list, but it's a start: 

Koji Clutch - CM Punk, Christopher Daniels
Soda Plunge - CM Punk
Black Widow - AJ
Leaping Tombstone Piledriver w/Pin Combo - Kane
Inverted DDT - Sting, Scott Steiner 
Elbow/Back Stabber Combo - Alberto Del Rio
Double Jump Body Splash - Tons of Funk
Lil’ Jimmy - R-Truth
Shoulder Switch Powerslam - Ryback
Zack Ryder Comeback - Zack Ryder
Alpamare Waterslide - Antonio Cesaro 
Rope Hung Kick to Mid-Section - Cody Rhodes, Hardcore Holly
Package Piledriver - Kevin Steen 
Burning Hammer - Kenta Kobashi 
Butterfly Suplex Armbar - Daniel Bryan
Wrist Lock Lariat - Kazuchika Okada
Corkscrew Shooting Star Press - Adrian Neville 
Standing Shooting Star Press - Adrian Neville
Standing Corkscrew Moonsault - Adrian Neville
Springboard 450 Splash - AJ Styles
Psycho Driver - Super Dragon
Moonstomp - Sonjay Dutt
Billy Goat’s Curse - Colt Cabana
Pumphandle Neckbreaker - Kevin Steen
Suplex Backbreaker - Roderick Strong
KO - Chris Hero
Hangman’s Facebuster - Curtis Axel 
Cradle DDT - Curtis Axel, Teddy Hart
Powerbomb Lungblower - Teddy Hart

• Like 3

Anybody else on XBox having issues with Defend the Streak mode? I've played it twice, racked up quite a few victories, but when I finally lose it goes to the loading screen after and the system completely freezes - as in I have to power off the 360 and start back up. And when it does start back up, nothing has been saved/ranked and Slobberknocker Mode is still locked.

I need help yall. MAJOR help. I might can find a way to get this to the WWE 2K Devs and there is a good chance they will listen. PLEASE tell me what I need to fill in the blanks. It is essentially the WWE Chain of Moves for each superstar. Because right now in the game, wrestlers have no logic behind how they attempt to finish matches. I have seen Flair attempt to pin my after a kneebreaker instead of going for the Figure 4. So help us out please. This is for US.

Has anyone on CAWs.ws or SmalkTalks.org given you any feedback in regards to this?

The modern WrestleMania arena settings are kind of amazeballs. The older ones are okayish, I think because the WrestleManias before Vince spent thousands on stages don't lend themselves to the fact the Yukes has never had a good scale for stadiums as opposed to arenas. Also, the belts don't have 10 feet of open air around them, which was long overdue.

I admit it, I'm easy to make happy. Give me that and the option to make a Hogan with a red Hulkamania shirt and I'm not going to bitch.

You know online play wasn't bad the first few weeks. That is till everyone figured out dragging your opponent cannot be reversed. Now it's just a battle to grapple your opponent first, before he gets you.  

Thank God the CPU puts up a challenge this year.

That did lead to the stick trick being taken out and made a lot better since holding it meant you could have moves done to you forever. It seems odd in theory, but winds up allowing you to do things like the Benoit-Austin chain of a billion Germans, or have a Cesaro CAW do a ton of revs on a giant swing. I've been loving the new moves - they've allowed the Steen creation I downloaded to absolutely kill dudes. I had an amazing ladder war with Sami Zayn that went nearly half an hour!

what guys should I be looking for on the PS3 for Puro/Lucha/classic guys?

Not much really on the Puro, and Lucha front, but there is a Tanahashi that's just as good as the one Wee Bey posted here. As for the classic stuff(I assume you mean classic american wrestlers) if you search under the tag "WLF" you'll find some great CAW's. Really just go here http://caws.ws/forum/forum/321-ps3/, or http://caws.smacktalks.org/index.php?q=&page=1&cat=1&g=18&sort=creation_id&console=2&type=1 for new PS3 CAW info. 

Wanted to mention adjusting the attributes and changing the sliders makes a ton of difference.  Kidkash202 has quite the system going.  I changed it for the current roster and the matches have been a million times better.  Seemed odd at first dropping somebody from a 90+ rating to 64, but it makes a ton of sense at the same time.  It's pretty great work overall.  Now I just need to adjust accordingly for CAWs I download.

Wanted to mention adjusting the attributes and changing the sliders makes a ton of difference.  Kidkash202 has quite the system going.  I changed it for the current roster and the matches have been a million times better.  Seemed odd at first dropping somebody from a 90+ rating to 64, but it makes a ton of sense at the same time.  It's pretty great work overall.  Now I just need to adjust accordingly for CAWs I download.

Somewhere on the caws.ws forum (in the thread that I believe is the working thread for KidKash's edits) that I just cannot find for some reason right now, there is a spreadsheet with adjusted attributes for a ton of CAW guys along with the main roster.