DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

Hennig is so awesome in this - and now I can make Axel's moveset as it should be. Love using, or being hit by, the launching Bull Hammer. I don't like the Recliner though - the move didn't exactly look great IRL, but his hands aren't even near a guy's head when you do THE CAMEL CLUTCH. They didn't even bother adding in Scott's belly to belly or that badass standing clothesline he had in HCTP that they took out for no goddamn reason that would have fit so many dudes over the years.

Can anyone answer the following -Do the nWo guys have original/alternate music in the game eg Hennig with the 'Perfect' theme and Steiner with the sirens? Wondering how soon I can disband the group hahaHow many people in the ring at once? In the nWo clip it has 5 of them coming to the ring together. We aren't getting ten man tags are we?

The NWO guys just get the regular NWO music. And at most you can only do six man tags. The clip you referenced was probably from the storyline creation mode. You can't even fit all the NWO guys in the same stable.

@KidKash - Only had a chance to adjust two players & the general settings for one match. It took about 20 minutes with lots of two counts, wrestlers showing fatigue and my guy sold his arm after getting it worked over. Definitely better than when I first played on the default settings.

I notice you guys are making a ton of updates but I was wondering, when do you think you'll be finished with the NXT roster?

@KidKash - Only had a chance to adjust two players & the general settings for one match. It took about 20 minutes with lots of two counts, wrestlers showing fatigue and my guy sold his arm after getting it worked over. Definitely better than when I first played on the default settings.

I notice you guys are making a ton of updates but I was wondering, when do you think you'll be finished with the NXT roster?

Man this is a good game. The import wrestling fan in me wants to find fault in the game but the game is nice with edits. I have been messing around with a few lower level and NXT dudes. Been seeing some nice matches. 

Funny you ask about NXT before anything else. Well that is very important to me as well. We have to finish the moveset edits for the current roster first. We are about 65% done with that as we speak. We will knock a lot of people out this weekend. But the NXT people will have to be downloaded and then moves will have to be edited. I don't like giving dates because things get in the way. We are working away though. Sorry if that answer isn't good enough but we all want to be done ASAP so we can start our Universe Modes.

Man this is a good game. The import wrestling fan in me wants to find fault in the game but the game is nice with edits. I have been messing around with a few lower level and NXT dudes. Been seeing some nice matches. 

Funny you ask about NXT before anything else. Well that is very important to me as well. We have to finish the moveset edits for the current roster first. We are about 65% done with that as we speak. We will knock a lot of people out this weekend. But the NXT people will have to be downloaded and then moves will have to be edited. I don't like giving dates because things get in the way. We are working away though. Sorry if that answer isn't good enough but we all want to be done ASAP so we can start our Universe Modes.

I added a HULU account and started getting into the NXT shows. Smalktalks.org has some really good CAWs of their roster and I'm always looking to expand my Universe to keep from getting bored with playing the game. I just checked and saw you have guys like Neville and Zayn done so that's a good start for me.

Yup. I have become obsessed with NXT over the last few weeks so that part of the project I will make sure shines. 

There are a lot of good CAPS for NXT dudes on 2KShare. Anyone I really want is already created.

I have hopes of having a WCW Universe too but that might be down the road.

We will be releasing a roster file tonight. Give us like 2 hours or so. We will give instructions on how to transfer the file.

Keep in mind, this is for 360 not PS3. You will need a thumb drive and anything you save on your system will be overwritten by our stuff. SO back up your files to your PC if you want to preserve your progress, downloaded wrestlers, universe, etc.

• Like 1

We will be releasing a roster file tonight. Give us like 2 hours or so. We will give instructions on how to transfer the file.

Keep in mind, this is for 360 not PS3. You will need a thumb drive and anything you save on your system will be overwritten by our stuff. SO back up your files to your PC if you want to preserve your progress, downloaded wrestlers, universe, etc.

Thank you for putting the work into making this. I have tomorrow off so I can adjust everyone and start going through my Universe.

Thank you for putting the work into making this. I have tomorrow off so I can adjust everyone and start going through my Universe.

Are you on 360?

I am thinking about doing a few things with my Universe once the HyperBaller roster is done.

1. Player Lock: I will only control one wrestler in the association. I might make it Sami Zayn. And Yes, I will start in NXT and work my way up. If after 3 months, I have a winning % of 70% or better, I will allow myself to move up. If not, I will stay there until that % has been reached.

2. Whenever someone is called up from NXT, someone from "ROH" will be downloaded and will take their spot. I will only allow 1 call up per 4 months.

3. I am also thinking about bringing in Chael Sonnen into my NXT roster. This might not be until a year into my season

Thoughts?

I am thinking about doing a few things with my Universe once the HyperBaller roster is done.

1. Player Lock: I will only control one wrestler in the association. I might make it Sami Zayn. And Yes, I will start in NXT and work my way up. If after 3 months, I have a winning % of 70% or better, I will allow myself to move up. If not, I will stay there until that % has been reached.

2. Whenever someone is called up from NXT, someone from "ROH" will be downloaded and will take their spot. I will only allow 1 call up per 4 months.

3. I am also thinking about bringing in Chael Sonnen into my NXT roster. This might not be until a year into my season

Thoughts?

Sounds interesting. I'm having a bit of a problem with my membership. When I sort it out, I'll PM you my new Gamertag.