DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

That's an interesting version of Ken Shamrock as the ref for the Bret/SCSA match. I mean they have the model of him from WWE 13' wouldn't be that hard to program him in.

Yukes/THQ are notorious for their laziness. In the picture of the WM XII Iron Man, they didn't even give Shawn his gloves. :huh:

Attitude Era Chapter of WWE 2K14's 30 Years Of WrestleMania mode:WrestleMania 14:The Undertaker vs. Kane (with Paul Bearer)WrestleMania 15:The Rock © vs. Steve AustinWrestleMania 16:Triple H © vs. The Rock vs. Big Show vs. Mick FoleyWrestleMania 17:The Rock © vs. Steve Austin

• Like 1

The "Ruthless Aggression" matches:

Wrestlemania X8 - The Rock .vs. Hollywood Hogan

Posted Image

Wrestlemania X8 - Triple H .vs. Chris Jericho

Posted Image

Wrestlemania XIX - Chris Jericho .vs. Shawn Michaels

Posted Image

Wrestlemania XIX - The Rock .vs. Stone Cold

Posted Image

Wrestlemania XX - Big Show .vs. John Cena

Posted Image

Wrestlemania XX- Brock Lesnar .vs. Goldberg

Posted Image

Wrestlemania 21 - JBL .vs. John Cena

Posted Image

Wrestlemania 22 - Edge .vs. Mick Foley

Posted Image

Wrestlemania 23 - Batista .vs. The Undertaker

Posted Image

Wrestlemania 23 - John Cena .vs. HBK

Posted Image

Surprised Chris Jericho vs. Triple H from WrestleMania X8 makes it with how that turned out. Also surprised Edge vs. Mick Foley from WrestleMania 22 is included with the violence in it and THAT finish.

I would have included John Cena vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 22. I remember the reaction of shock to the finish. I certainly was.

Very happy Batista vs. The Undertaker from WrestleMania 23 is included, I've always said that was the Match of the Night.

Most disappointed Edge vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXIV hasn't made it, that should have replaced the WWE Championship Triple Threat match. Edge vs. The Undertaker is a top four or five match from The Streak.

I'm guessing the attires will go like WWE '13. Attires in everything outside of Attitude Era mode and specific attires in Attitude Era mode replicating matches in that feature.

The "Universe Era" matches :

• WrestleMania XXV: World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. John Cena vs. Big Show
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXV: WWE Champion Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVI: World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs. Edge
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVI: WWE Champion Batista vs. John Cena
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVI: Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVII: World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVII: WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVIII: Undertaker vs. Triple H
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVIII: WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Jericho
Posted Image
  • WrestleMania XXVIII: The Rock vs. John Cena
Posted Image

So, no HBK/Taker 1, but we get that awesome HHH/Orton match....

They also messed up several of the attires. CM Punk with buzzed hair at WM 28? Really?

Shawn Michaels is bearded with ponytail in his last match, then pulls a Benjamin Button and become attitude era HBK as the ref of the Taker/HHH match.

Stunned The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 25 isn't included. Terrible decision.

Five shitty matches in this batch: Triple H vs. Randy Orton at WrestleMania 25, The Miz vs. John Cena at WrestleMania XXVII, TWO John Cena vs. The Rock matches and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXIX.

• Like 1

Very interesting indeed...this game looks like it has alot of potential. I honestly thought this might be a half assed reboot of the franchise after all the selling and renaming of the game itself. But it looks as though the folks at 2K realize that this game will make money for them on a yearly basis, and if recent history if any gauge then take a look at the new options and gameplay modes they bring to NBA2K every season. I'm pleasantly surprised how well the old school matchups look, speaking of which...someone had asked in an earlier post if the FINK was in the game. Indeed he is, and I agree that his introductions of new world champions are part of the fiber of those matches. Hell, I liked his announcing style a thousand fold over the goof they've had over the past few years. Anyways, I added some more pics for your viewing pleasure...like this post if ya dare.

Miss Elizabeth hiding(and the anger and jealousy inside the Macho Man), Heenan with John Studd, Sgt. Slaughter in Iraqi attire WITH the WWF Championship around his waist, Andre throwing money into the crowd after he slams Big John Studd...it's looking good so far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll enjoy the WM mode, but it's impossible to not feel deja vu since a lot of the latter-half matches have been in prior series entry's story modes, and the earlier WM stuff outside of Savage (whose WM V gear should be orange and not pink, although the WM VIII gear is sweet) was all in Legends of WM. But it's something they can brag about without having to actually focus on making the game better, so whatever.

• Like 1

Just isn't gonna seem right having a generic WWE ref reffing the Austin/Hart match.

There's also no Animal Steele in Savage/Steamboat.

The flaws are abundant, it's been that way every year with THQ/Yukes. All they had to do was use the model of Shamrock from LAST FUCKING YEAR and put a ref shirt on him.

• Like 2

Well, yeah, but they'd probably also have to pay Shamrock for his likeness then, and it's not like he fits into the whole "Legendary Wrestlemania Matches" schtick they're doing this year.  Anyway, it'll be fun when the generic ref suplexes Hart off of Austin, you know it.

Full roster confirmed at wwe.com

WWE Roster

1. AJ Lee

2. Aksana

3. Antonio Cesaro

4. Brodus Clay

5. Christian

6. Cody Rhodes

7. Damien Sandow

8. Daniel Bryan

9. Darren Young

10. David Otunga