DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 1/19/23 - Atlanta, GA

*Taped for BTI: The Design (Kon & Angels w/ Deaner) def. Delirious & Yuya Uemura (6:44) when Angels pinned Delirious after the Halo Strike. After the match, Deaner calls out Sami Callihan and orders him to take out Delirious, which he does with the Piledriver.

Impact Wrestling - Airing January 19, 2023 from Atlanta, GA

*New Knockouts Champion Mickie James opens the show with a promo about her big win at Hard to Kill. Bully Ray interrupts and demands Mickie leave but she tells him to leave. Bully argues that Mickie wasn't the main event of Hard to Kill, he was and that he was the reason that the event sold out. Bully says he put Josh Alexander over as Josh was a nobody before facing him. Mickie mocked Bully for tapping out at Hard to Kill. Bully warns Mickie to choose her words carefully. Mickie calls Bully bitter and says he'll do anything to politic his way. Mickie dares Bully to take her out. Tasha Steelz & Savannah Evans interrupt. Tasha says they'd be fine with Bully beating Mickie up. Tasha says Mickie still can't beat her and she wants her title back. Tasha & Savannah attack Mickie. Bully goes to get a table but Jordynne Grace & Frankie Kazarian make the save. New Director of Authority, Santino Marella comes down with Ernest "The Cat" Miller and they set up a trios tag match..

*Frankie Kazarian, Mickie James, & Jordynne Grace def. Bully Ray, Tasha Steelz, & Savannah Evans (14:25) when Mickie pinned Tasha with diving thesz press after Bully walked out on the match. After the match, Masha Slamovich came out and went face to face with Mickie.

*Deonna Purrazzo def. Ashley D'Amboise (4:24) after the Queen's Gambit.

*Killer Kelly def. Taylor Wilde (7:17) via Killer Clutch submission.

*Steve Maclin def. Dirty Dango (5:35) after the K.I.A.

*Speedball Mike Bailey def. Kenny King (17:58) in a Pit Fight via KO after stomping a steel chair on his head.

Edited by DreamBroken

• DreamBroken changed the title to Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 1/19/23 - Atlanta, GA

Missed everything else, but King/Bailey ended up ruling. I thought it was the goofiest "I've watched too much Bloodsport and Kickboxer" match ever until the last 10 or so minutes, and then it went straight BattlARTS. Speedball needs to focus on that. More hardway, more viciousness, less Karate Kid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good show. I like the random appearance of The Cat. Great knockouts action tonight, three in a row. Trios tag was fun, glad to see a more involved Tasha Steelz here, always one of the best. Excellent showcase for Deonna, and Kelly/Taylor was awesome. I love Killer Kelly's matches, always unique and captivating to watch. Nice to see Dirty Dango back for a moment, another solid win for Maclin.

Main event was epic. Raw Underground vibes with the setup, made for a cool new stipulation match. Kenny countering Ultima Weapon to the outside was wild, thought Mike was gonna land back on the apron trying that. The ending felt like an old school 80s/90s action film with the hero victorious. Speedball always delivers.

• Like 2

All of the Knockouts stuff was pretty good. Killer Kelly and Taylor Wilde were great together. I could imagine them as a unit. Nice squash for Deonna. And the trios match was pretty fun with the aces showdown between Masha and a defiant Mickie. 

• Like 2

Mickie James attains MAXIMUM TASSELS!  SO FUCKING AWESOME!  I fast forwarded and stopped when Santino Marelli showed up.  AND THEN ERNEST THE CAT MILLER!  Then I fast forwarded again.  Tasha Steelz lays it in.  Savannah Evans is becoming EPIC but Jordynn Grace is all BODYSLAMMY!  Evans then lays it in.  This goes totally HOSS FIGHT!  Micky James is not wearing the coat so her TASSEL POWER is highly diminished.  Evans is fucking awesome beating the crud out of a tassel-less James.  Bully Ray- THAT SCUMBAG-CHEATS!  Bully Ray beats on Micky James!  Bully Ray is a HEAT MACHINE!  I assume Nick Aldis is showing up soon.  James is a fun Ricky Morton.  Oh man, Savannah Evans is so good.  Bubba Ray leaves after Frankie Kazarian enters the fray and James wins with a Toprope Lou Thesz Press!  POSTMATCH!  Masha comes out and heats up the title match!  That was fun.  AWESOME!  It's Ashley Ambroise!  She's a ballerina!  Deonna Purrazzo is awesome.  IMPACT! should sign D'Ambroise.  She can lay it in.  She hits a fun Neckbreaker!  GNARLY GOTCH STYLE PILEDRIVER by Purrazzo!  That was fucking great.  It's Taylor Wilde!  It's Killer Kelly!  BATTLE OF THE PSYCHO GIMMICKS!  SWEET Dangerous Backdrop by Kelly!  Wilde is hitting all the high impact stuff.  Kelly hits a Yakuza Kick!  This is great Knock Outs Division wrestling- LAY IT THE FUCK IN.  AEW should steal both of these gals.  And Masha Slamovich.  And Savannah Evans.  And Deonna Purrazzo.  And JesSICKa and Taya Valkyrie.  And Jordynn Grace.  Hell, just do an IMPACT! invasion angle.  That would be fun.  KELLY CLUTCH!  So Kelly beat Wilde.  Wilde beat Slamovich.  Slamovich beat everybody to be number one contender.  That's good booking.   It's Dirty Dango!  He gets to get murdalized by Steve Maclin!  Dango has been wrestling for like 20 years.  Dango gets in a lot of stuff!  THEN! He gets murdered.  But Dirty Dango does a lot of GROINAL UDULATIONS!  This match is way better than I thought it would be.  Oh man!  It's a PIT FIGHT!  I hate that this is the same week as Danielson/Bandido and Allin/KUSHIDA because I'm figuring that this would win any other week.  BattlARTS rules!  No ropes!  IMPACT! IS BLOODSPORT!  Speedball IS Carl Greco!  Kenny King IS Katsumi Usuda!  This match is fucking GREAT!  It is Alexander Otsuka vs Mohammed Yone in 1998!  FUCK YES!  SPEEDBALL BLEEDS!  GREAT EXPLOIDER by King!  GREAT DRAGONSCREW by King!  KEY LOCK LIFT!  Kenny King is fucking awesome.  Speedball is AWESOME taking the Dragonscrew from the ring to the floor!  Oh man, this match is so good.  They do a GREAT Figure Four thing, taking it to the floor.  Speedball with a running Dropkick to set an INSANE Spinning Ryder Kick off the ringpost!  Kenny King then fucking CRUSHES Speedball against the side of the ring and they go TOTAL BattlARTS with King hitting a Kneebar that Speedball escapes by hitting King with a chair!  Then Speedball beats on King and THEN puts a chair over his head and does a TOTAL Bruce Lee FINISHER!  That was fucking great.  GREAT!  GREAT! GREAT!  You should all watch this.  It's GREAT!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Doc Townsend said:

I figured Deaner was done with Impact after his character, y’know, stabbed a guy to death.  Lol, did they explain how he’s free to wrestle or is it just ~WRESTLING~ (waves hand).

IMPACT! kills off wrestlers who leave.  Remember them killing off Allie right before she showed up in AEW as the Bunny.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

IMPACT! kills off wrestlers who leave.  Remember them killing off Allie right before she showed up in AEW as the Bunny.

Yeah, Allie was murdered, Taya was arrested for attempted murder, Su Yung was murdered (and resurrected and murdered again) I believe, Havok was murdered then resurrected. I'm blanking on who else was. I want to say Moose beat EC3 within an inch of his life and didn't murder him but maybe he did?

The show starts off with a tribute to Jay Briscoe. I thought this was classy it was a graphic and Tom Hannifan in a voiceover given condolences to the Pugh family on behalf of Impact Wrestling.

Then we get Hard to Kill Highlights looks like an exciting show. I'll be watching it once it becomes available to me. The PPV is 40 bucks on Fite and I don't feel like spending 40 bucks for the PPV when I pay 6 bucks for Ultimate Insiders and will get the PPV 30 days after it aired.

We are live from Da Motha Ship tonight, Center Stage Theater Atlanta, Ga.

The new Knockouts World Champion Mickie James comes out to the ring in what i'd describe as a Macho Man in Denim look if Randy Savage wore booty shorts. I'm a fan of Mickie's outfit. Mickie says that the Last Rodeo may be over so are they dropping the if Mickie looses she's retiring gimmick? Bully Ray interrupts Mickie. A You Tapped Out chant breaks out. Bully tapped to Josh at Hard to Kill. Bully points for Mickie to leave. Mickie ain't leavin'. A Get Out Bully chant starts. Bully starts yelling at the crowd. Then tells Mickie she wasn't in the main event at Hard to Kill. The crowd responds with a Yes She Was chant. Her and Jordynne Grace were the last match. Bully says he was the main event not him vs Josh Alexander. I have not seen that match but if anybody carried anybody it probably wasn't Bully Ray carrying Josh Alexander. Bully also takes credit for the sellout then gets salty that he breaks his back for Impact has brought it back to relevance and the people don't cheer him they cheer for Mickie. He also takes exception to everyone talking about Josh Alexander not the man who made Josh Alexander, him Bully Ray. Mickie James says she read a headline that said "Bully Ray Taps Out". What paper was that in?  Bully gives Mickie a warning now, she better choose her words wisely. Mickie says she respects Bully as a wrestler but not as a man. She also pretty much says make her leave the ring. Before things can get uncomfortable Tasha Steelz and Savannah Evans make their way to the entrance ramp. Tasha makes sure to point out she isn't a fan of Bully rays but she wants to see him smack Mickie. So Tasha advocates man of woman violence if the women is an advisory of hers? Boy wrasslin' sure is wacky! Steelz and Evans are in the ring now and Steelz turns her attention towards one Mickie James. She asks Mickie what is she really celebrating? Then says the real headline reads "You still can't beat Tasha Steelz" which gets a reaction from the crowd. Mickie's gonna talk but Tasha grabs the mic from her. Bully fans the flames enticing a fight. Steelz lets Mickie know that she is gonna beat Mickie again and take the Knockouts title from her. Steelz and Evans beat down Mickie as Bully Grabs a table. Newest Impact acquisition Frankie Kazarian and Jordynne Grace run down and make the save for Mickie. The New Director of Authority Santino Marella comes out his theme music sounds like the theme to a 70s cop show. Needless to say I am a fan of the theme.  Santino says he knows he has to make a match he's having a hard time figuring out the math and then all of a sudden Ernest "The Cat" Miller comes out Dressed like Sam Jackson's Shaft but with his patented red loafers. Miller reminds everybody he was the commissioner of WCW Monday Nitro and tells Santino to make the match. Santino is about to make the match. Bully Ray is walking off Santino stops him then Bully says he doesn't listen to WCW regents. Ernest Miller ain't afraid to fight. Santino lets "Bobby Ray" know that he has the power to fire him. A Bobby Ray chant breaks out the crowd were all too happy to chant that. Satino makes the match; Mickie, Grace and Kazarian vs Bully, Steelz and Evans. Ernest Miller saYS Somebody Call My Momma and we go to break. That was a long talking segment to start the show, so long Impact broke it up into two parts on YouTube, but hey it lead to match and some longterm storytelling as Tasha Steelz is still gunnin' Mickie and that Knockouts Championship. Plus we got some wackiness with new DOA Santino Marella who wears a badge around his neck like he's a narcotics officer. I like seeing Ernest Miller randomly on TV as much as the next person but if Satino was gonna make a tag match wouldn't Teddy Long have been a more appropriate cameo? I mean if you need somebody to beat up the Yung Dragons Ernest Miller he's your man but a tag match playa? thats Teddy Long all day.

Match Number 1 is the aforementioned Mickie James, Jordynne Grace and Frankie Kazarian vs Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans and Bully "Don't Call Me Bobby" Ray. Grace and Steelz start out. Tasha gets the upper hand quickly Grace gets the upper hand, body slam Grace motions to Evans to get in the ring. Steelz tags in Evans and the two women go at it. Grace makes quick work of Evans and motions that she wants Bully. A Bobby Ray chant breaks out. Bully turns his back on Grace so Grace taps him on his shoulder gets in his face Bully acts like he's gonna get in the ring and then boom a clubbing forearm from Evans to the back of Jordynne Grace. Evans takes over the match with a series of shoulder tackles in the corner. Grace fights out of a full nelson and makes the hot tag to Mickie James. Mickie makes up for the size and strength disadvantage with the quickness. Evans takes over and slows it down. Mickie with some spinning kicks but then she eats a clothesline from Evans. Evans back in control. Evans with a sick ass double underhook suplex. Mickie hits a hurricaronna followed by a Thesz Press. Steelz tries to enter the ring, Ref is distracted, Evans whips Mickie into the ropes Bully grabs her by the hair and tosses her to the mat. The crowd did not appreciate that at all. We go to break and when we come back from break Steelz is in the ring with Mickie. Bully tags in, lifts Mickie up body slams her and then taunts Mickie. Bully is unhinged. i will say I may not think Bully Ray should be in a high profile position in a nationally televised wrestling promotion but he is a really good heel, his charater work is aces. He's on the mat asking Mickie were is all her tough talk now as she's laying there. they do the New Japan face to face as you get up spot without the faCE SLAPS WELL Mickie slaps Bully when they get to their feet. another body slam. Evans is tagged back in, and she's like a cat playing with a mouse. steelz is tagged in and its save to say that Mickie is getting The Ricky Morton in her opponents corner. Micie makes a comeback another hurricaronna she goes for the tag but eats a pump kick from Steelz. The Ricky Morton continues. Mickie makes another comeback gets the tag to Grace and Grace makes quick work of Steelz and Evans. Grace hit a Vader Bomb that Vader wishes he could have done in his prime. Grace lifts Bully up crowd goes crazy Bully gets out of it and chops Grace in the chest. Kazarain finally gets involved in this match flying forearming Bully Ray who leaves the ring walks up the ramp and leaves the match, Evans slugs Kaz right in the face her and Steelz tries a double whip and Kaz knocks them into one another. Mickie is up on the top rope flying Thesz Press into roll up for the 3. After the match the new number one contender for the Knockouts World Champion Masha Slamovich comes out to confront the holder of the Knockouts Champion Mickie James. I enjoyed that match it was a hot tag opener. Bully Ray and Frankie Kazarain almost had the night off I don't think either of them took a real bump. . It seems to me that they were planting the seeds for a Jordynne Grace Bully Ray match up which I'm all for the reaction Grace got when she hoisted Bully up on her shoulders if they ever wanted to have another Women as World Champion wrestling the men I think they have her in Jordynne Grace. 

Santino and The Cat are backstage. Satino brings up the number one contender for next week he walks down the hallway sees one Dirty Dango also known as Fandango references the fashion police then Steve Macklin shows up pissed the man he pinned at Hard to Kill, Rich Swann is in the 6 way and not him Dirty Dango gets involed and want's a match with Macklin. Santino Makes the match.

Match Number 2 is Deonna Purrazzo vs Ashley D’Amboise in a battle of the former NXT Wrestlers. It’s Purrazzo’s match early on she works over Ashley’s arm. Ashley makes a quick comeback but Purrazzo regains control in quick succession. Purrazzo keeps her offense primarily mat based. Ashley tries another comeback but she’s an elbow and then a boot. Ashley with a kick to the face followed by a rolling one I breaker. Deonna hits a powerbomb followed by a piledriver she calls The Queens Gambit for the 3. That was almost all Deonna.

Gia Miller is backstage well under the stage in the basement of Center Stage searching for PCO. She seems nervous. She finds PCO and he shakes a chain link fence and she runs away.

Ashley D’Amboise is backstage and X Division Champion Trey Miguel joins her and compliments her on her match. Did he see the match? He says it was really really pretty good. He’s being condescending. Mike Jackson shows up and he ain’t having it. He’s not gonna put up with Trey disrespecting a lady. This sets up Trey Miguel vs Mike Jackson for the X Division Championship for im presuming next week. 

Match Number 3 Taylor Wilde Vs Killer Kelly. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Killer Kelly wrestle before. She’s got a cool entrance. Dueling chants to start before they even tie up. Killer Kelly with a side suplex right out the gate. They take turns stuffing each other. Well I don’t know if they were stuffing each other but it looked snuff. Wilde hits a Suplex she rolls into a guillotine choke. A faint Taylor chant breaks out but it tinned into clapping. Kelly lifts Wilde up charges her into the corner whips her into the ropes and hits a big boot right to Taylor Wildes face. Now Kelly punches Wilde in the face a few times on the mat. Wilde tried a comeback but Kelly Dead’s that but Wilde starts throwing strikes. Wilde with some running offense. Missile Dropkick. Killer charges at Taylor who double stomps Kelly’s head into the ring apron. Killer takes full control with a series of head butts then a suplex to the turnbuckle followed by a hesitation drop kick. A couple of roll up attempts and Killer Kelly gets in a choke hold and Taylor Wilde Taps. I really liked this match both women brought the heat. I’m liking this Version of Taylor Wilde I remember when she was in red white & blue missile dropkicking Awesome Kong now she’s wearing all black calling herself the people’s witch and double stomping fools heads into the ring apron. 

We get a clip from BTI, Deaner in the “next step in the process” has Callihan Cactus Driver 97’s Delirious.

We are now backstage Callihan seems to be contemplating his decision as Deaner with the rest of The Design with him assures Calihan he made the right choice. It’s gonna be a 7 step initiation process he’s made the right choice for the first 2 steps 5 to go. Next week Callihan step 3 in that six shooter number won contenders match next week. Big Khan tells him if he looses there will be consequences. This all ends with Deaner and Sami in a Monsters Ball Match doesn’t it?

We now have Santino Marella backstage with with Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champ Josh Alexander and he’s explaining the Six Shooter Challenges double meaning to The Champ. Josh leaves Gisselle Shaw shows up and wants a tag partner she hasn’t been getting along with her partners but it totally hasn’t been her fault. Nobody wants to be her partner so Santino is gonna have to funds her a tag partner.

Match 4 is Steve Macklin Vs Dirty Dango. Dango has cool British New Wave sounding theme music. Macklin is in the drivers seat early on in this match. Dango makes a comeback after a failed sunset flip attempt. Chops from Dango. Macklin hits a knee on a back body drop attempt. He’s in full control now. Chinlock on Dango the crowd claps him out of it. Macklin with a Rovk Bottom where his opponent lands on his knee. Dango with a belly to back suplex he has the crowd clapping in excitement. Dango with a side Russian leg sweep. Dango sways his hips runs the ropes and hits a leg drop then a falcon arrow now he goes to the top rope but Macklin leaves the ring so Dango leaps onto him on the outside then goes for a tornado ddt but Macklin back body drops him back into the ring puts him on the top turnbuckle tree of woe style tackles him then his a double arm DDT for the 3. Really good match.

Gia Miller is backstage with Cardona and Myers we are getting these two Vs Ace Austin and Chris Bey next week on Impact. Myers cuts a promo on the two and Moose shows up and tries to say that their string of bad luck started when Joe Hendry beat Cardona for the Digital Media Championship. Cardona vows to win his Championship back.

We get the sit down interview between Dave Lagrecco and Tommy Dreamer. First of all I dont really wanna see Bully Ray Vs Tommy Dreamer in 2023. This is being treated like the legacy feud of this company. I’m a big fan of Tommy Dreamer his ECW run is incredible. But at this point in his career he should be the Gedo to Alexander’s Okada until he turns on him and Joins up with Ace Austin when the finally make him Impacts version of Jay White.  So I guess that means Impacts gonna have to sign Barbarians sons as a tag team and have Raven shuffle out to the ring with them wielding a kendo stick. But I digress, this furthers the Bully-Dreamer feud. It’s personal Dreamer and Bully are fighting over the air on Dave’s show Busted Open. Dreamer brings up bringing Bully into ECW and pairing him up with Devon speaking of Devon he’s not with WWE anymore so we might be seeing Devon back in Impact soon. I’d like to see Team 3D reunite to exact revenge on MCMG for “breaking them up” in the first place but Devon will most likely be involved in this Bully Ray vs Tommy Dreamer feud. 

Kevin Kelly Voiceover time tonight on New Japan on AXS it Jay White Vs Kazuchika Okada from Wrestle Kingdom. That’s a really good match search that out  if you haven’t already seen it.

So it’s Pit Fight Time is match 5 your main event of Speed Ball Mike Bailey vs Kenny King. They took the ropes off the ring and it’s gonna be more of a shoot fight UWFI/BattlArts Style i believe. Kenny is wearing gold lamè boxing style trunks and Mike Bailey is wearing Steve Blackmans pants. The ref who is all black reminiscent of an MMA ref gives the rules there is no pin falls or DQ it’s submission or KO to win this one. The crowd does the Steve Austin What Chant as the ref explains the rules. 20 years and What is still being yelled in phases whether somebody has the mic. Steve Austin’s lasting legacy is annoying fans trying to get themselves over. This is MMA style they stalk each other around the ring throw some kicks that don’t land. Then Kenny takes down Bailey with a double leg, the grapple around the mat for a bit before both getting to their feet. They end up on the mat again. Let’s Go Speedball chant breaks out. Crowd is behind Mike Bailey here in Hotlanta. Bailey wits judo toss and King is tossed out of the ring: Back in the ring they grapple on there feet a bit Kenny takes Bailey down again then kicks him out of the ring and strikes a pose to a chorus of boos. Bailey goes to get back in the ring but Kenny kicks him straight in the face and Bailey is back outside. Mike Bailey let Kenny King back in the ring but Kenny obviously didn’t feel obliged to let Bailey back into the ring. King goes to the outside and beats up Bailey around the ring before tossing Bailey into the ring steps. Back into the ring and both men start trading strikes on their feet like this is Bloodsport. Then Kenny grabs Baileys Leg and tosses him face first into the entrance ramp. Kenny with a running knee strike. The crowd boos. Kenny taunts the crowd. Bailey I’d busted open. Kenny punches at Baileys bloody forehead as we go to break. We come back from break Kenny has Bailey on the mat Bailey gets out of it both men on their feet Bailey hits his patterned rapid succession kicks then Kenny counters with what I would call a BJJ influenced Suplex. Another Let’s Go Speedball chant starts. Kenny with a Dragon Screw. Bailey blocks a scorpion kick and then kicks Kenny straight In the face which knockouts Kenny out of the ring. Then we get some real Bloodsport Type action from Bailey as he starts kicking the shit outta Kenny. Kenny ends up on the mat like Inoki in the Ali fight and Bailey puts in an arm bar to a chorus of “tap”. Kenny lifts Bailey up and power bombs him leaving both men prone on the mat. Another Armbar from Bailey another chorus of “Tap” Bailey with kicks Kenny catches him and Dragon Screws Bailey out of the ring. Kenny then hits a blockbuster from the apron to the floor he punched Bailey in the ribs then grabs a chair and tells the crowd to shut the hell up. Back in the ring Kenny sets Bailey up for a pile driver Onto the steel chair, Bailey gets out of it charges Kenny who moves sending Bailey into the turnbuckle and Kenny sinks in a figure four. Bailey turns it around Ricky Steamboat style but they end up rolling out of the ring and Bailey kicks Kenny in the face. Bailey goes up the ramp does a massive running dropkick onto Kenny sending him to the outside. Bailey then climbs the turnbuckle rings to the top of the post and hits a corkscrew moonsault onto Kenny. Bailey goes for the Ultimate Weapon but z Kenny moves out of the way super kicks Bailey spin busters him into the ring apron rolls him into the ring and super kicks him again. Kenny has Bailey in a knee bar as the crowd chants this is awesome. Bailey hits Kenny with the chair straight to the head. He unloads on Kenny sinks in an arm bar does a double knee to the chest pummmels some more ref breaks it up Kenny puts the chair on Kenny’s head hits a karate kick and the ref calls the match. Awesome main event. The Pit Fight is here to stay I hope. I think they may have just found Mike Baileys trademark match. 

Another good episode of Impact. The matches were all good the main event delivered. Storylines were progressed. Ernest Miller showed up. The only thing I may have done different is instead of the Tommy Dreamer interview I’d have aired The Briscoes Vs Divine Storm from the weekly PPV days back in 02 in full as the Impact Flashback of the Night. Sure the Briscoes last but it’s a good enough match. Shit I’ll add it at the bottom. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2023 at 8:31 AM, Doc Townsend said:

I figured Deaner was done with Impact after his character, y’know, stabbed a guy to death.  Lol, did they explain how he’s free to wrestle or is it just ~WRESTLING~ (waves hand).

I'm pretty sure the stuff in the prison takes place inside Eric Young's head.  Cause they've shown him as a prisoner there but also the prison guard and lawyer (or warden).  And when a VBD member got punished they'd be shown in the prison but then one time EY just had one of them locked up in a closet backstage because a babyface walked up on them.

I think all the other murder has been Undead Realm-adjacent.

Now why can everyone including the commentators see this, it's been established that IMPACT has cameras everywhere.  We heard Jeff Hardy's inner monologue one time.

• Like 1