DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022-23: Super! WILDCARD! WEEKEND~!

Dolfan in NYC

NBC football makes me wonder how in Hell Jason Garrett convinced Jerry Jones (or anyone else) he's a leader of men.

Then again, Jones is Emperor Peckerwood...

Actually, just let me Zangief piledrive Collinsworth's nepo baby into non-existence. So sick of him, too.

Edited by Contentious C
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Since the Cowboys/Bucs have to be on Sunday - I am assuming this means the Giants/Eagles will be the 8:15 PM Saturday night game

also suspect that they're gonna put Chiefs/Jags on Saturday so that Bengals/Bills is on NBC. Now the scenarios for Chiefs/Ravens and Bills/Jags, on the other hand.

8 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

NBC football makes me wonder how in Hell Jason Garrett convinced Jerry Jones (or anyone else) he's a leader of men.

It is amazing that because of Garrett, Chris Simms might not be the dumbest person on that broadcast

1. That was the worst roughing the passer call all year.

2. Did The Giants... just win a playoff game???

3. DID THE GIANTS JUST WIN A PLAYOFF GAME!!!!

I soooooo have PTSD from the last few coaches. Even up until they got the ball back and were taking knees I was worried they would not be able to finish. Jones looked great. Barkley looked great. But having no turnovers is the greatest!

The only path I saw for The Giants to do well in the playoffs was Vikings > Eagles > not the 49ers. If Jalen Hurts is still banged up they got a shot. It's also reallllyyyy hard to beat the same team 3 times in a season. Next week I'm going to be a nervous wreck. But regardless the outcome, this should really seal Daboll as coach of the year. He took The Giants from 5 wins to at least The Divisional round using the same old Daniel Jones & basically all practice squad receivers. Remarkable.

Shout out to Wink Martindale too. Rocking that hybrid surfer / farmer mullet out there like nobody is watching.

1 hour ago, Contentious C said:

Actually, just let me Zangief piledrive Collinsworth's nepo baby into non-existence. So sick of him, too.

Yeah they employ Cris Collinsworth. All you need to know about NBC’s judgement on men. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

It's also reallllyyyy hard to beat the same team 3 times in a season. 

Will this talking point ever die?

Since the merger, teams that won two games in the regular season are 15-9 in a playoff third game.

• Like 1