DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022-23: Super! WILDCARD! WEEKEND~!

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Rooting for the Seahawks just so the Texans can interview Demeco Ryans sooner rather than later 

Jags are gonna Jag so I don’t even have to root for the Clippers

I have a feeling you’re going 0-2 on those picks then. Herbert is definitely the better QB in the night game, but I don’t see the Jags losing. Especially with Mike Williams being out. 

2 hours ago, LF2 said:

I have a feeling you’re going 0-2 on those picks then. Herbert is definitely the better QB in the night game, but I don’t see the Jags losing. Especially with Mike Williams being out. 

Yeah but they’re the Jags. They lost to the Texans for crying out loud

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Yeah but they’re the Jags. They lost to the Texans for crying out loud

They did. But they've also won five straight and seven out their last nine. They're at home, and playing a team that they've already beaten by four touchdowns this year. 

• Like 1

I think the 49ers got this but it’s no thanks to Kyle Shanahan’s big game play calling. That still hasn’t changed. Their best play was a wide run, 66 YDs. They haven’t called another wide play let alone that play. 

The 49ers are getting beat on the edge but there’s no play call for that. Walker is underrated. Score points so that the Seahawks have to force the pass and it’s game over IMO. 

• Like 1

Ward better count himself lucky he didn't hit Geno about 3 inches higher, or he'd be watching the rest of the game from his Hotel room.

At it stands, he only cost the team 3 points.

Edited by Raziel

With Kittle doing the Cero Miedo taunt and TK tied to the Jags I can't remember a playoff night that had two teams with wrestling connections. Oh, and of course the Heyman into which I still need to see. That's pretty neat. 

That said Seahawks are looking like they have a chance after all and if Jags win tonight no way will they win the next one. But it'll be fun to watch anyway. 

EDIT: Just saw the Heyman video and that was pretty funny. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore

First half was fun. Second half turned into an enhancement match. Geno gotta be satisfied overall with this season tho. Was an afterthought coming in as Rus' replacement. Ended up breaking The Seahawks all time passing record and making the playoffs. Way outperforming Russel Wilson.

The 49ers are looking like they have the hot hand. Not sure who in The NFC has the defense to slow down all these weapons.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

First half was fun. Second half turned into an enhancement match. Geno gotta be satisfied overall with this season tho. Was an afterthought coming in as Rus' replacement. Ended up breaking The Seahawks all time passing record and making the playoffs. Way outperforming Russel Wilson.

The 49ers are looking like they have the hot hand. Not sure who in The NFC has the defense to slow down all these weapons.

The funny part is that if the Seahawks had come into the season with any thought that they could make the playoffs, they would have gone out and got a marquee qb.  Geno mostly played above expectations and the whole team overperformed.  Now, Geno is probsbly going to cash in and get a huge payday from someone.

24 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

And they have the fifth pick in the draft coming from the trade! One year in, this is looking like one of the most lopsided trades in recent history.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

They did. But they've also won five straight and seven out their last nine. They're at home, and playing a team that they've already beaten by four touchdowns this year. 

This is why I don't gamble.

Edited by Brian Fowler