DVDVR Message Board

2023 HORROR THREAD

RIPPA

If the reviews do not suck, the daughter and I are going to see M3GAN this weekend.   Depending on the journalist, a shitty review may be a sign that M3GAN is awesome.   I will do my best not to allow the PG-13 rating to discourage me.

Hey everyone, my friends and I have worked really hard on this, and hope you like it.  This is the first episode of season 2 of Demon Doctor:

You might recognize the handsome police officer that answers the phone early on. 😉 

• Like 2

On 1/4/2023 at 6:57 PM, RIPPA said:

Just have the proper expectations

I am seen more than one review say it is "Hilariously Campy"

There is a homicidal twerking little girl android in this joint.  Our bar will be set low and easily hurdled.

Edited by J.T.

On 1/4/2023 at 11:45 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Hey everyone, my friends and I have worked really hard on this, and hope you like it.  This is the first episode of season 2 of Demon Doctor:

You might recognize the handsome police officer that answers the phone early on. 😉 

You are nearly as pretty as I am, my brother.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 10:29 AM, Curt McGirt said:

I went in expecting it to be silly and instead I got a fairly clever fable about the perils of allowing technology to proxy parent for our kids as well as a modern take on Frankenstein.  It is a very mean spirited film.  I loved it and my daughter also gave it a thumbs up.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

How many goddamn times is a movie gonna be named Fear? My mind immediately goes to Marky Mark as a stalker when I hear of another one.

I just watched the Ally Sheedy psychic hunting a psychic serial killer movie, Fear, a few weeks ago. It's turrible.

There are lots

Edited by elizium
  • Like 2

On 1/7/2023 at 6:11 PM, Curt McGirt said:

How many goddamn times is a movie gonna be named Fear? My mind immediately goes to Marky Mark as a stalker when I hear of another one.

The one with Marky Mark is the only one that matters since it has Alyssa Milano wearing a thong in it.

Went over to my mom's to put some Ikea together for her.  Watched A Wounded Fawn and Sissy on Shudder.  Both were really good.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2