DVDVR Message Board

2023 Pro Wrestling Merchandise Thread

On 3/4/2023 at 8:58 PM, notoriusvig said:

What are some good places to buy cool quality Lucha masks? Is Mr Masked Man reputable, does anyone know?

Little late to your question, but I've purchased masks from https://republicoflucha.com/. It is owned(ish?) by the Lucha Brothers (although obviously not run by them as far as daily operations). Anyway, they have a decent number of masks for sale and sometimes add more, but they aren't cheap. Seem authentic though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 11:59 AM, Matt D said:

Has there been any new AEW Punk merch at all since Brawl Out? Or is this the first bit of new stuff shown?

The weekend of All Out they either showed or announced a Supreme version of Punk, and a ROH version of Punk for the Unmatched 8 line. Maybe they were announced/shown before though, I can’t remember.

He also had an Amazon exclusive shirt that dropped when they announced their deal with them a few months ago. But it wasn’t advertised.

• Thanks 1

https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1652355803423162370?t=cxO8cFWVGTu1zDqi5JYmvg&s=19

I'm gonna table any discussion of this new shirt.  

If you think this is a good or bad idea, keep that shit to yourself.  If you think I'm being a shit head and "stifling free speech", my DM's are open and know in advance that I do not care. 

To sum up my feelings:

If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic abuse, call 800-799-7233.  Or text START to 88788.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I'd also wonder what Cole must have thought when he saw it. 

AC: Streaming Jedi Survivor today!  What, Brit's got a shirt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I'd rather see them sell a campy dentist related shirt for her (if they haven't already). 

I'd also wonder what Cole must have thought when he saw it. 

Probably “cool, she’s making money” since it’s the #7 shirt for the week. And it’s on the monthly chart already too.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.  Of the set I would mainly be interested in getting Hayter.  I'm glad they have a  good supply of AEW figures as I haven't really bought any in months due to not having the real estate to display them as intended.  That and figure prices add up even with sales.  But I did however get three from a retro game store last week.  They had the Starks chase figure (where he's dressed as Darby) for $50 which was quite a deal and I also got patriotic surfer Sting as well as AEW's Penta (only had the Boss Fight version)  Not a bad haul but I think I'll get the Supreme Lucha Bros at some point and be done for a while.

Now when they start doing BCC versions of the respective members then I'll be immediately getting them.

• Like 2