DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT! WRESTLING - 2023

• 2 weeks later...

Impact announced that Mickie James is injured, so the rematch vs Jordynne Grace is off Sacrifice tomorrow. Knockouts title situation to be addressed on the show.

Terrible timing if she's also off Multiverse, where she was scheduled to defend in a 4 way vs Deonna, Gisele, and Miyu Yamashita. 

More terrible news for Impact as Josh Alexander has vacated the Impact World Championship due to a triceps tear. Steve Maclin vs Kushida is happening at Rebellion for the vacant title. Such an underwhelming end to what I thought was the best world title run in Impact history.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, GodzillaPerez said:

More terrible news for Impact as Josh Alexander has vacated the Impact World Championship due to a triceps tear. Steve Maclin vs Kushida is happening at Rebellion for the vacant title. Such an underwhelming end to what I thought was the best world title run in Impact history.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, GodzillaPerez said:

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Fuck. Did Josh Alexander make it to an entire year as Impact Wrestling World Champion? I was hoping he'd be the first in the title's history.

Edited by The Natural

Terrible shocking news for Impact. Worst way to end an all time epic reign. I assume it had to have been when he worked AAA this past Sunday. Surprised it went so suddenly to "must immediately vacate", since they're having Mickie address her injury first. Wish Josh could've made it to Rebellion as Maclin felt like the natural next guy to take it and now will feel like a lesser moment for him not to beat The Guy to do it. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Natural said:

How long does a triceps tear put you out? Guessing 4-8 months?

Varies by severity of tear and individual factors, but generally, if you tear it enough to need surgery, 6-9 months is a good ballpark estimate.

Edited by Tarheel Moneghetti
  • Sad 2

On 3/26/2023 at 9:22 AM, Wee Bey said:

Losing that much weight makes me think of steroids, but I've never used anything, so what do I know!

Edit, but still nice stuff! Wee Bey rules on Impact!

Edited by Shartnado
Still nice!